WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

This debate could backfire on Kamala

It could, it could change the entire dynamics of the race in her favor. I agree with this article in that she will be judged differently, she has a higher burden of proof than Trump and he will be difficult to debate because he doesn’t care about the truth or defending a position b/c he’ll change his mind on a position as long as it makes him look good.

I do think Kamala’s probably the best one to attack him because of her background as a prosecutor and she should completely channel that energy on Tuesday. Make that bih look like an episode of Law & Order, Americans don’t wanna be educated, we wanna be entertained. Make it entertaining and fun and you win.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to get nervous now. Why is this shyt so close?
the hard truth is because kamala sucks :yeshrug:

newsom would be wiping the floor with trump. doing interviews all the time, looking like a TV president. same amount of money raised, with pelosi pimping him out to donors. shytting on fox news and republicans on social media. letting whitmer run around the midwest collecting white women. trump would be so scared of debating him that it wouldnt even happen, he'd pull out

biden really fukked the dems :mjlol:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because kamala sucks :yeshrug:

newsom would be wiping the floor with trump. doing interviews all the time, shytting on republicans, letting whitmer run around the midwest collecting whiylte women. trump would be so scared of debating him that it wouldnt even happen, he'd pull out

I feel like the condition of California right now would have fukked Newsom. He has too much baggage. Plus he probably wouldn't have motivated the black vote.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the condition of California right now would have fukked Newsom. He has too much baggage. Plus he probably wouldn't have motivated the black vote.
against glenn youngkin, he does. not this guy :mjlol:

GV6bgEZWkAAC1AQ

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
because kamala sucks :yeshrug:

newsom would be wiping the floor with trump. doing interviews all the time, shytting on republicans, letting whitmer run around the midwest collecting whiylte women. trump would be so scared of debating him that it wouldnt even happen, he'd pull out

Your Kamala sucks schtick is gettin old breh. :mjlol: at Newsom wiping the floor with Trump GTFOH

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: Newsom is a good speaker but let's settle down, the baggage in California is real and he's going to need to clean that up before he can be a serous Presidential candidate. They didn't even have him speak at the DNC.

Kamala's candidacy is actually unfolding as being the right person at the right time... I don't know if Kamala does well through a primary but in this abbreviated run she is exactly what the Dems needed to get energized.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol: Newsom is a good speaker but let's settle down, the baggage in California is real and he's going to need to clean that up before he can be a serous Presidential candidate. They didn't even have him speak at the DNC.

Kamala's candidacy is actually unfolding as being the right person at the right time... I don't know if Kamala does well through a primary but in this abbreviated run she is exactly what the Dems needed to get energized.

The enthusiasm and money she’s raised doesn’t happen with any other candidate, not even close