WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leon is a shooter for real

MV5BMjlhNzYxOGUtYTZhOC00OTZmLTg4MGUtYjdiZWQxMGU2OWQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg
tenor.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate Silver: "According to my model, the post-convention bounce said Kamala would need a 300% increase in Young Black Woman voters in Pennsylvania. She only got 262%, well below expectation. I will add the other 38% to Trump's odds.

His model a few weeks ago had Kamala winning hands down, now Trump has a 60% + probability to win :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamalas campaign definitely have to let her get out and speak to media more, they treating her like they treated biden. You letting republicans paint a narrative that doesn't need to exist

The reality is her interview wasn't that good. They gave Republicans the ammo they needed. And as you said, they've slowed down drastically with the media appearances. She was everywhere a few weeks back. They need to pick up the pace again. And she really has to destroy Trump on Tuesday.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is her interview wasn't that good. They gave Republicans the ammo they needed. And as you said, they've slowed down drastically with the media appearances. She was everywhere a few weeks back. They need to pick up the pace again. And she really has to destroy Trump on Tuesday.
this is actually a pretty pivotal moment

if she destroys trump at the debate, or trump destroys himself (:mjlol:), i'd say she doesn't need to change it up too much. if not, she should

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I could see Harris doing worse than Biden in NY and CA. Definitely. That’s where Dems seem to be losing support

But her path to victory is repeating 2020 in the blue wall and other battlegrounds. If she holds support there, she’s in good position.