WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even her biggest supporter Plies knows something is wrong with the campaign. Harris needs to get in front of more media. She’s failing right now
i mean, i dont wanna act like Kamala is Basement Biden right now. she's obviously out there campaigning

i just cant help but feel like theres something missing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i mean, i dont wanna act like Kamala is Basement Biden right now. she's obviously out there campaigning

i just cant help but feel like theres something missing
she needs more online content. even if republicans meme it. fukk it. pedal to the medal. flood the zone. they’re playing too conservatively by thinking in person contact matters. She’s forfeiting the internet and its obvious.

FFS give Charlamagne or Roland Martin like 5 minutes.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she needs more online content. even if republicans meme it. fukk it. pedal to the medal. flood the zone. they’re playing too conservatively by thinking in person contact matters. She’s forfeiting the internet and its obvious.

FFS give Charlamagne or Roland Martin like 5 minutes.
I'd like to see her on Lex Friedman and Roland Martin. I get the feeling that Democrats think that alternative media is beneath them.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Even her biggest supporter Plies knows something is wrong with the campaign. Harris needs to get in front of more media. She’s failing right now

@the cac mamba They’re not gonna like this...

Did you read the same tweet I did? Plies isn’t criticizing Kamala’s campaign he’s critiquing downballot dems for not being visible enough

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did you read the same tweet I did? Plies isn’t criticizing Kamala’s campaign he’s critiquing downballot dems for not being visible enough
Plies wasn’t clear but he’s talking about the ambiguous “democrats” in general. Kamala is the head of the ticket so essentially he’s talking to Kamala.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to see her on Lex Friedman and Roland Martin. I get the feeling that Democrats think that alternative media is beneath them.
I'm on record saying that the press wastes their time asking her stupid shyt or only Trump framed questions. She also has to knock it out the park in the debate even if Trump only just has to stand there and not defecate himself. Cause even if he gets killed on substance. As long as he just does his preen and sneer and say foolish shyt he's going to be seen like he's winning. So if she does a media blitz after the debates and she did poorly. It will be spun as damage control. If she does fantastic in the debate she probably needs to turn up the media blitz because it will still be used against her. There's literally nothing she can do but just start speaking to every microphone put in her face, as the noise won't stop. And Trump will never be treated the same anyway. So he can just keep doing/saying whatever, but hey he phoned into Fox News, Newsmax, whatever. He sat down with podcasters etc.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
"Comrade Kamala" needs to call him Loser Trump. hit back at this fakkit at his own game

and start calling him out for that stupid orange clown paint. no man should feel like he looks good walking around like this

GE007NoWsAEK9R3.jpg

"He goes through more makeup than I do"

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Plies wasn’t clear but he’s talking about the ambiguous “democrats” in general. Kamala is the head of the ticket so essentially he’s talking to Kamala.
Sure that fits your narrative but I don’t think so. Kamala is definitely out working Trump when it comes to campaign events

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Sure that fits your narrative but I don’t think so. Kamala is definitely out working Trump when it comes to campaign events
I don’t know how he can come to that conclusion from what Plies wrote. He clearly said democrats are acting like Walz and Kamala are going to win it for them. Meaning they are the ones he sees Doing all the work.