WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump feels like he’s backed into a corner and feels like it’s three on one, that could be a problem,” McLaughlin said, pointing out that Trump could lash out if he feels ganged-up on by Harris and the debate’s moderators, David Muir and Linsey Davis of ABC.

McLaughlin, who was a senior adviser on Vivek Ramaswamy’s presidential campaign, has reason to be unsure how Trump will react. Trump has already sought to cast doubt on ABC’s impartiality, calling the network “dishonest” and the “worst network in terms of fairness.”

:mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

APId3l.gif

Daps

:mjtf:Why cant this mf stop talking about Hannibal this shyt dont make no sense
This shyt is so funny and hilarious. I wish I could laugh but I cant knowing he is so close to power. If the last 10 years was SNL, it would be funniest show ever.
I think my moment of it hitting me how stupid he was was the "whose boat is this?" moment in Puerto Rico or Florida atter a hurricane. It really felt like he was a grown ass child wishing he could pretend to drive the boat like he did that semi. Idk if any of yall seen Parks and Rec but hes just a hostile version of the character Paul Rudd played. It will never blow my mind that this was rich, white America's gambit. Thank God racists are so fukking stupid

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
i mean, i dont wanna act like Kamala is Basement Biden right now. she's obviously out there campaigning

i just cant help but feel like theres something missing
she's missing populist policies for her platforms.

which is funny seeing how much her FTC chair already accomplished

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright, this is what kamala and the Dems are fukking missing out on. we're two months out; it's time to address that this piece of shyt is going into the election claiming "i win, or its stolen"

not only for the danger, but how are they missing out on the oppprtunity to CLOWN THIS p*ssy :why: