WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
are you following those political staffer tiktok accounts? If you are, then maybe you have the problem. I have a feeling you are making this up again.

As a person who worked around those people most of my life, there is nothing glamorous about working the officer of a Congress staffer. (And for those who are as “unaware” like @Saysumthinfunnymike , staffers for a political official isnt the same as a person who works for a government department or agency, who we colloquially call government workers. That work is absolutely not a “lifestyle” and they all know it, lol)

Stop flooding this section with lies. Many staffers realize it isn't "glamorous" after the fact and then they hold grudges.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Stop flooding this section with lies. Many staffers realize it isn't "glamorous" after the fact and then they hold grudges.
Where is the truth in this post?
Many people want the cute "lifestyle" of what they think working in government looks like so they can post on TikTok but they don't want any of the actual work it takes to get anywhere...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you’re saying and I’m not celebrating the endorsement but who do you think is worse? Big dikk Cheney or Trump?

:dahell: Is this a serious question? It is demonstrable that Cheney and Bush caused more real harm than Trump. Trump is a buffoon who can’t even pull off his capers because of his incompetence.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You quoted my post with nothing more than anecdotal evidence.
Where did you get this from “Many people want the cute "lifestyle" of what they think working in government looks like so they can post on TikTok…”

What is evidence for that? Again, you made that post about an article where former Kamala staffers said they didn’t like working for her.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Where did you get this from “Many people want the cute "lifestyle" of what they think working in government looks like so they can post on TikTok…”

What is evidence for that? Again, you made that post about an article where former Kamala staffers said they didn’t like working for her.

You don't get to come in here and tell me my experiences are wrong or haven't happened because of your own anecdotal evidence. That's what I'm telling you.

You are full of shyt :manny: