WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@mastermind Someday you will learn that there is more to the world than you and your small social circle. You do this quite often where you and a friend or a couple of friends have a conversation and you think everyone feels the same way and you rank those personal conversations ahead of what the data is telling you. :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You don't get to come in here and tell me my experiences are wrong or haven't happened because of your own anecdotal evidence. That's what I'm telling you.
you have no evidence of of staffers wanting to share the “lifestyle” on TikTok. Meanwhile everyone who works in DC that posts here would more than likely co-sign my post than agree with yours.

@mastermind Someday you will learn that there is more to the world than you and your small social circle. You do this quite often where you and a friend or a couple of friends have a conversation and you think everyone feels the same way and you rank those personal conversations ahead of what the data is telling you. :manny:
Have you ever lived in the DC area?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kamala doesn't wear lift?!??

she should lean into it, then tell trump in exchange for hot mics, she'll won't
"Comrade Kamala" needs to call him Loser Trump. hit back at this fakkit at his own game

and start calling him out for that stupid orange clown paint. no man should feel like he looks good walking around like this

GE007NoWsAEK9R3.jpg