WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is my point though :laff:

we can shyt on trump for that clip all we want. and we should, he's a fukking idiot. a complete moron, who has no idea what he's talking about

but how much room for criticism do we really have, when our nominee is scared to accept the same invitation to speak? :dead:

Daps
this is my point though :laff:

we can shyt on trump for that clip all we want. and we should, he's a fukking idiot. a complete moron, who has no idea what he's talking about

but how much room for criticism do we really have, when our nominee is scared to accept the same invitation to speak? :dead:
She moving like a boss. You’ll get an answer when she’s ready to give you one.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It was basically the perfect storm -

-Hillary already being unpopular due to years of GOP propaganda
-Not campaigning enough in the Midwest
-Interference from Russian trolls to discourage Democratic voters (especially black voters)
-Comey's letter
-Bad polling
-People thinking Hillary had it in the bag
Everyone knows this but depending on how you feel about Hillary, you try to shift the blame more to one factor over the others. Personally, I am a believer of control what you can control and HRC had control over how she campaigned (and when I say HRC - I am talking about her whole team including Mook).

I would add that millennial anxiety about future prospects as another factor that would create an environment where a curmudgeon old white guy could win 46 percent of the primary and capture all the youth energy that has accompanied all Democratic victories in our lifetimes.

The failure to properly address that anxiety caused fissures that were only resolved by Republican insanity.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

This was really bad.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have not heard one person in real life complain about Kamala not speaking to the press and unless she has a dementia moment on stage, the debate will be a wash like most other debates. There isn’t a mythical undecided voter who will change the outcome of this race. The battle lines are drawn. Now it’s just a matter of which side can fight harder to turn out their voters. My money is Dems because of the numbers, money and excitement advantage.

All the chatter about polls, Nate Silver, Poly Market is just fodder for those watching this as a horse race and for the media to babble on about.
My friends were complaining about this on Monday lol.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yes, we live in a world where left wing media, and sources, don't post anything remotely critical of the democrats. i'm sorry i had to subject you to seeing that
And thsfs the problem. You intentionally seeking out criticism any and everywhere consistently leads you down the far right tabloid rabbit hole and then you feel affirmed.

Whereas most of us well adjusted folks recognize the lack of critical takes points toward the idea that there isn't anything wrong and we don't need to find conjured up bullshyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And thsfs the problem. You intentionally seeking out criticism any and everywhere consistently leads you down the far right tabloid rabbit hole and then you feel affirmed.

Whereas most of us well adjusted folks recognize the lack of critical takes points toward the idea that there isn't anything wrong and we don't need to find conjured up bullshyt.
ahh, so you can point me to kamala's next unscripted appearance. when is it? :salute:

i see several from trump, which is standard from someone running for president

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:unimpressed:

hey man, as long as this total lack of practice going up against any adversity, works out well for her in the debate :dead:

it didn't for biden:hubie:
Like the adversity Trump receives going on right wing podcasters wearing Trump shoes and maga hats? :beli:

Time to send you back to the bushes for 60 days :mjgrin: