WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think that Trump interview helped him? So you want Kamala to commit a self inflicted wound? Your red MAGA motivations are becoming more transparent
breh, stop with this blue MAGA shyt. jesus :hhh: kamala is a bad candidate, who we can probably get over the finish line because trump is even worse. stop acting like it burns your eyes out to see her criticized :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think she can get away with dodging the press for the next 2 months, but let's be clear; kamala and her team are the ones creating this narrative :dead:.

want it to go away? let kamala do the equivalent of trump doing that interview with the black reporters association. which we all know she couldn't do in a million years :mjlol:

That was not a good appearance for Trump. Plus, Why would she put herself in that kind of environment? Especially when not only will a right wing interviewers try to catch her slipping(which is fair), but they are dishonest people who will spin whatever she says anyway. It’s a lose- lose situation.

Find respectable platforms like 60 minutes where you can sit down in a quiet room and have a sober discussion.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That was not a good appearance for Trump. Plus, Why would she put herself in that kind of environment? Especially when not only will a right wing interviewers try to catch her slipping(which is fair), but they are dishonest people who will spin whatever she says anyway. It’s a lose- lose situation.

Find respectable platforms like 60 minutes where you can sit down in a quiet room and have a sober discussion.
He wants her in lose-lose situations for his entertainment

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wants her in lose-lose situations for his entertainment
i want the person we're handing nukes, and putting in charge of the military, to not be afraid of the press. not a tall standard :mjlol:

i don't just "bu bu bu trump" my way through life

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As a citizen, I would like to see her answer more questions, but if I was running her campaign, hell naw. Trump is allowed to speak nonsensically, rant and rave like a mad man and he gets a pass from the media and his voters. If Kamala was to repeat word for word, Trump’s answers at the Economic Forum, she would be crucified by the media from now until Election Day. Those are the breaks for a Democratic candidate who also happens to be a black and a woman.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i want the person we're handing nukes, and putting in charge of the military, to not be afraid of the press. not a tall standard :mjlol:

i don't just "bu bu bu trump" my way through life
No correlation to how she handles an interview with how she’ll govern. Like I said she is straddling the fence with a broad coalition and those individual voting blocs often have conflicting voting motivations. If she is pressed on Israel/Gaza with multiple questions she’s going to piss off a portion of her base.

Kamala doesn’t have the luxury of having brain dead cultists make up 95% of her base where she can go up and say we are going to solve the Israel/Gaza conflict in 15 minutes after getting sworn in and her base clap it up like seals.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I've seen enough. President Harris. :salute:

We did it bruhs. Back to reality.

lonely-depressed.gif