WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i will say that i'm glad to see Kamala constantly throwing progressives under the bus :blessed::banderas: she clearly realizes how much of a drag their bullshyt is, when it comes to national politics

fukk an EV mandate :mjlol:

EV's are on a trajectory to become cheaper than gas cars anyway. Solar and EV's are the future regardless of governmental policy. It will take over based purely on economic forces.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly as it should be :yeshrug: let the market phase out gas cars naturally. fukk forcing them
sure, but while we wait for market forces China will lead the way. It's in our best interest to invest and incentivize these technologies as much as possible to maintain a competitive edge. But if preventing another Trump presidency means pivoting on this issue, fukk it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

What’s bizarre is shouting random questions and shouting back answers in front of a loud ass helicopter or plane.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be asked tough questions, but the media itself (especially the way questions are asked by the reporter pool) is a clown show.

Think about how ridiculous it would be if your customers or boss approached you when you were getting out your car and started shouting questions at you. :mjlol:

I’d hit them with the ✌️ too.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
this post is a blatant lie :mjlol:

sorry, breh. i forget that this place is a total echo chamber sometimes, discouraging of objective thought and facts. my mistake :salute:
Glad we can come to an understanding. We don’t need bad faith right wing shyt sources littering this thread:salute:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s bizarre is shouting random questions and shouting back answers in front of a loud ass helicopter or plane.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be asked tough questions, but the media itself (especially the way questions are asked by the reporter pool) is a clown show.

Think about how ridiculous it would be if your customers or boss approached you when you were getting out your car and started shouting questions at you. :mjlol:

I’d hit them with the ✌️ too.
i think she can get away with dodging the press for the next 2 months, but let's be clear; kamala and her team are the ones creating this narrative :dead:.

want it to go away? let kamala do the equivalent of trump doing that interview with the black reporters association. which we all know she couldn't do in a million years :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i think she can get away with dodging the press for the next 2 months, but let's be clear; kamala and her team are the ones creating this narrative :dead:.

want it to go away? let kamala do the equivalent of trump doing that interview with the black reporters association. which we all know she couldn't do in a million years :mjlol:
Do you think that Trump interview helped him? So you want Kamala to commit a self inflicted wound? Your red MAGA motivations are becoming more transparent