WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
i think she can get away with dodging the press for the next 2 months, but let's be clear; kamala and her team are the ones creating this narrative :dead:.

want it to go away? let kamala do the equivalent of trump doing that interview with the black reporters association. which we all know she couldn't do in a million years :mjlol:
So your big brain idea is for Kamala to recreate one of Trumps worst interviews in his 8 year political career. No wonder you're so susceptible to right wing propaganda, you're literally parroting a narrative while claiming Kamala is creating it. The only person Ive seen wrong more than you on a consistent basis is Tom Pool

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
i don't think donald is gonna win because of podcasts :russ: but I do think that it could continue the already polarization of young men who watch people like rogan. we can see it with voting lines by gender already, I don't know how to approach it but it wouldn't hurt having dems more in those kinds of spaces

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think donald is gonna win because of podcasts :russ: but I do think that it could continue the already polarization of young men who watch people like rogan. we can see it with voting lines by gender already, I don't know how to approach it but it wouldn't hurt having dems more in those kinds of spaces

Is there anything to suggest that the estimated 45% to 51% of white men age 18-35 who voted Biden in 2020 is going to change or is this speculation by talking heads?