WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the tweets you quote are from right wing shyt sources, why is that?:jbhmm:
this post is a blatant lie :mjlol:

sorry, breh. i forget that this place is a total echo chamber sometimes, discouraging of objective thought and facts. my mistake :salute:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

So when she actually went up to reporters at the airport they said it didn't count. Now she's skipping that and it's a problem. Make it make sense. I should also note when she went up to them, the questions were laughable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i will say that i'm glad to see Kamala constantly throwing progressives under the bus :blessed::banderas: she clearly realizes how much of a drag their bullshyt is, when it comes to national politics

fukk an EV mandate :mjlol: