WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

Smart politics. Only people who give a fukk are MAGA who wouldn’t vote for her anyway

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

Posting NY Post trash, really? :beli:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Smart politics. Only people who give a fukk are MAGA who wouldn’t vote for her anyway
She just trolling MSM, right wing media, conservatives and right wingers at this point.

This, the laugh, the tan suit, the selection for media. She pissing these folks off and I love it :russ:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
"muh right wing sources" :mjlol:

yes, we live in a world where left wing media, and sources, don't post anything remotely critical of the democrats. i'm sorry i had to subject you to seeing that
The New York Post is complete tabloid bullsh!t. They hardly report anything "factual" :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The New York Post is complete tabloid bullsh!t. They hardly report anything "factual" :camby:
breh....it is not reporting. it's a fukking video of kamala harris :why:

jesus christ. i don't know how some of you get out of bed in the morning. how can you possibly need to be coddled like that? :laff: