WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t think going on these podcasts is gonna move the needle in the election he’s already preaching to the choir here

There is a huge overlap between the comedy podcast world the right wing pods and MMA all whom will vote for Trump anyway

I do think Dems should go on some of these pods not that would help in this election but for future ones so young Men of that generation don’t all go completely MAGA

Hopefully Dems do try to do that eventually and don’t listen to the fringe part of the base that thinks Dems being pro football with Walz this election is somehow a bad thing and an example of toxic masculinity

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems to be trolling.

But then again, maybe he and Xi Jinping don't want to deal with the idiot that is Trump.

There is something to be said about dealing with normal people when it involves diplomacy and nuclear weapons.

You hate your boss, but they can be worked with and dealt with. Now imagine your boss ass dementia ridden and narcissistic ass Donald Trump

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think going on these podcasts is gonna move the needle in the election he’s already preaching to the choir here

There is a huge overlap between the comedy podcast world the right wing pods and MMA all whom will vote for Trump anyway

I do think Dems should go on some of these pods not that would help in this election but for future ones so young Men of that generation don’t all go completely MAGA

Hopefully Dems do try to do that eventually and don’t listen to the fringe part of the base that thinks Dems being pro football with Walz this election is somehow a bad thing and an example of toxic masculinity
Most if not all of the listeners are part of that "toxic masculinity" crowd and barely vote.

Not to mention all of those podcasters aren't gonna put a Dem candidate on because that would be bad for their business.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a pure procedural complaint solely from the media

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

this is objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: this is not "procedural"; she's terrified of tough questions

i dont remember voting for kamala in the primary, so im not obligated to blindly defend her. we all know goddamn well none of us voted for her in 2020 :mjlol: or if you did, by all means, identify yourself

"donald trump is just that bad" is a tough thing to hinge a campaign on, to be the first female president. we'll see if it works

Everyday you prove you are a moist faggit