WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A

You got to be a real piece of shyt to pick party over family... Especially, when your family is a genuinely good person.

People pick party over family all the time.
It isn't that big of a deal tbh.

Human beings have always been spotlight seekers.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s been saying that. She doesn’t want a 2016 repeat. Nothing she’s done so far suggests she’s gonna approach it like Hillary. She’s learned from that
at the end of the day, we have to remember that kamala can only do so much. as can any politician

we talk about campaigning like it's some kind of guarantee of winning :dead: how do we know that if hillary had visited wisconsin, she still wouldn't have lost? that people didn't just have their minds made up? i don't think there's actually all these undecided voters out here, that a candidate appearing somewhere in their state makes a difference

show me a packed rally, for trump and kamala, and i'll show you thousands of people who were voting dem or republican regardless. i wasnt impressed by trump rallies, and i hesitate to think too much differently of kamala rallies

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day, we have to remember that kamala can only do so much. as can any politician

we talk about campaigning like it's some kind of guarantee of winning :dead: how do we know that if hillary had visited wisconsin, she still wouldn't have lost? that people didn't just have their minds made up? i don't think there's actually all these undecided voters out here, that a candidate appearing somewhere in their state makes a difference

show me a packed rally, for trump and kamala, and i'll show you thousands of people who were voting dem or republican regardless. i wasnt impressed by trump rallies, and i hesitate to think too much differently of kamala rallies

It’s definitely possible but Hillary didn’t do herself any favors at all by neglecting the rust belt even Bill said that

Hell her team had them acquire data through some robot they had as opposed to visiting people on the ground :dead:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, the most impressive part of this election season might actually be the sheer volume of random ass right wing accounts some of y'all brehs just happen to have visibility of.

If we learn anything from this election cycle, it really needs to be one we seem to have been struggling with for a decade or so now: Log the fukk off occasionally. :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I agree with this

Not only is he more popular but the other republicans running against him can’t go too hard on him at primaries or they sink their chances of a future presidency

With that said who cares. By then he’s gonna be 82 and even more mentally unfit and a 2 time loser who swing voters will be sick of and not vote for outside of Kamala totally sh1tting the bed

The "swing voters" should already be sick of him. And yet we're still in a tie because of these fly by the wind voters who seemingly have no memory capacity.