• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we’re all in agreement it’s a toss up race right now

Ehh, toss up, I am not sure. lots of people here (myself included) are confident Harris will win. I am expecting electoral college totals similar to 2020.

my confidence is waning a little bit, but I still bet that she will win. not a toss up

a pure toss up and a close race are two different things too. I can be confident Kamala will win a close race if that makes sense. the electoral college makes it pretty convoluted, since Kamala will easily win the popular vote but the presidency comes down to maybe 7 states ultimately. that in itself can make it close (but not a toss up)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, toss up, I am not sure. lots of people here (myself included) are confident Harris will win. I am expecting electoral college totals similar to 2020.

my confidence is waning a little bit, but I still bet that she will win. not a toss up

a pure toss up and a close race are two different things too. I can be confident Kamala will win a close race if that makes sense. the electoral college makes it pretty convoluted, since Kamala will easily win the popular vote but the presidency comes down to maybe 7 states ultimately. that in itself can make it close (but not a toss up)

I agree I think she will win close to 2020 numbers

I think she still has the momentum and regardless of what Silver says I think there is Trump fatigue

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You got to be a real piece of shyt to pick party over family... Especially, when your family is a genuinely good person.

He was telling the truth when he talked about how trump is ripping families apart.

White families can’t even have nice thanksgiving dinners cause the trump cult is batshyt fukkin crazy.