WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We still listening to flabby Nate? Aka blind fury? :mjlol:
What’s crazy is that other pollsters been cooking his model all week. Dude has the capability to be a good pollster and just does random shyt like including a D rated pollster just because it was more recently taken. He’s so disappointing.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s crazy is that other pollsters been cooking his model all week. Dude has the capability to be a good pollster and just does random shyt like including a D rated pollster just because it was more recently taken. He’s so disappointing.

His theory that Dem leaning pollsters haven’t released anything recently because they’re withholding bad Kamala polling while he’s including tons of bad faith right leaning polls is certainly a choice

I’m not saying he’s doing it from a bias either it’s simply the nature of the beast when you try to keep the temperature of the polls everyday and have to feed an audience

It’s much easier to get clicks by saying Kamala is in trouble everyday then saying something like “polling has been slow im
Gonna hold off on any new opinions till we get more polls”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He’s on Peter Theil payroll that’s why…

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I know many here not a nate fans but I agree with him that its going to be a close race, and that the campaign should feel like they're losing right now. I find Wisconsin polling extremely questionable, she should look at MI PA and Wisconsin as toss ups

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know many here not a nate fans but I agree with him that its going to be a close race, and that the campaign should feel like they're losing right now. I find Wisconsin polling extremely questionable, she should look at MI PA and Wisconsin as toss ups

She’s been saying that. She doesn’t want a 2016 repeat. Nothing she’s done so far suggests she’s gonna approach it like Hillary. She’s learned from that

I think we’re all in agreement it’s a toss up race right now

The problem with Dems is there always on some negative loser eeyore sh1t

If people are positive at all you get the “ nah shes really losing right now” sh1t

Well if she’s currently losing she’s probably gonna lose because polls don’t move much that last month

Which is fine if that’s what some people believe but don’t scold people who have any confidence at all