WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Your getting attacked for this but kamala being underdog is a good thing, I know blue maga hate unfavorable polls but hubris is how Hillary lost
That's not the point. That guy and those "2 people" he spoke to don't know sh!t.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's called managing expectations.

He has an excuse if he fails and if he does well, it becomes overblown.

Didn't a post earlier say he was using Tulsi to prep? So which one is it?

Would also explain why his campaign schedule is so light.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your getting attacked for this but kamala being underdog is a good thing, I know blue maga hate unfavorable polls but hubris is how Hillary lost

I think there is a difference between believing it’s a close race and to not get complacent like 2016 and believing people in her camp told this doofus that they think winning PA is a long shot

I just looked it up I didn’t even realize Halperin works for Newsmax

They are way to the right of foxnews. They are what OAN was

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Why? Kamala herself is telling you she’s the underdog. And she’s camping out in PA before the debate.
"Underdog" is not the same as "likely to lose PA" like Halperin and the "people" he spoke to said.

Also, Kamala saying that she's an "underdog" is learning from Hillary's mistake in 2016. If she acts confident in winning, then it would be viewed as arrogant and turn off some voters.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's insane to just forget that it's been 240 years, and this country has never elected a woman :dead: there is NOTHING easy about this race

for all of trump's incompetence and fakkitry, he's still the favorite, until election week. kamala's approach has been good