WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The "swing voters" should already be sick of him. And yet we're still in a tie because of these fly by the wind voters who seemingly have no memory capacity.
You have to realize a lot of folks pick a person then fight hard to justify why it's right instead of taking an inventory of their positions and picking the candidate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "swing voters" should already be sick of him. And yet we're still in a tie because of these fly by the wind voters who seemingly have no memory capacity.
a lot of people just won't vote for a woman, breh :yeshrug:

remember that shythead on CNN someone posted like a month ago, who said that "there will never be a woman president, because of what happened in the garden of eden with adam and eve"? he's not alone :dead:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I know many here not a nate fans but I agree with him that its going to be a close race, and that the campaign should feel like they're losing right now. I find Wisconsin polling extremely questionable, she should look at MI PA and Wisconsin as toss ups

I mean, you campaign like it’s close no matter what. That’s just how you should carry everything in life.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If Harris had picked Shapiro, Silver would be hand wringing about upcoming student protests on campus and wondering if Walz was a safer choice to solidify the Midwest. He's pimping a betting app. And before someone says I'm just upset about (slightly worse) polling for Harris recently....I've maintained polling is fukked all year, including pointing to major issues with polls that show Harris up. My mantra remains...show me a close race and you'll get a solid Harris victory in MI/WI/PA due to her operation's prowess (early vote, GOTV, etc) vs Trump literally having no operation.

I'm seeing multiple republicans on code right now, it can't be a coincidence.

Meanwhile, Trump has had no events this week mind you. This is 2022 all over again. The red wave is coming guys, any minute now, hey look at this bullshyt poll from a random GOP aligned group nobody heard of! It's literally the same play. I gotta give Kamala's team a lot of credit for keeping the eye on the ball and not doing stupid shyt, like camping in Philadelphia.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Lol at Walz family are Trumpers being a "gotcha".

Trump's niece and nephew publicly hate him.

RFKs family all came out against him.
Yeah, also Walz and his family are from Nebraska. I expect most White Nebraskans to be Trump supporters.

Big deal :skip:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

You got to be a real piece of shyt to pick party over family... Especially, when your family is a genuinely good person.

Bruh, I live in the same area as Fetterman’s dad in PA. He’s is a registered Republican and has been for decades, but he advertised supporting his son. He owns an independent insurance agency and he had clients leave him because he changed his vote to democrat to support his son.

There were droves of people calling him a sellout and all that and it was absolutely mind boggling to me to hear that. I’m sure the shoe could be on the other foot however these are Trump cultists and shyt doesn’t make any sense.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I’m sorry but he’s trying too hard to become a pundit now to take seriously by making fun of things like “brat summer” and he sounds scorned that they didn’t pick Shapiro

Yeah I don’t trust anything this dumb ass says anymore. He’s acting like he’s trying to get on first take :dead: what a fukking loser