• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

200w.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looking at the spending.... Trump is broke. You can ask "where did the money go?" his dumbass supporters should be asking that but they are too much of a cult to investigate it.

So their plan is to go all out in PA and hope that it's enough to win the Election. It looks like they are wishing and praying that GA and NC are close victories.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looking at the spending.... Trump is broke. You can ask "where did the money go?" his dumbass supporters should be asking that but they are too much of a cult to investigate it.

So their plan is to go all out in PA and hope that it's enough to win the Election. It looks like they are wishing and praying that GA and NC are close victories.

kinda makes you wonder if we need stricter Federal campaign finance laws?

I think about that sometimes

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Low energy DonOld is my favorite version.

full
I was listening to the interview with Lex earlier and the immediate takeaway was I'm starting to hear that diminished old man twinge in Trump's voice and the lack of light in his eyes...he’s clearly washed and while it isn’t as pronounced as it was for Biden towards the end, he’s looking like what would be the oldest man to serve as POTUS if he won and lived to the end of this term….

As a tangent….the strategy of doing interviews with all these podcasters is obviously to make up for the fact that he’s washed and doesn’t have the juice to campaign like he did in years past…obviously they’d never admit that, but the stated purpose of attempting to reach out to terminally online dude-bros who feel “unseen and alienated” by the dems is horrifying…imagine the election is super close and Trump etches out a narrow win that can be attributed to the disaffected white single young man vote, and their black equivalent the idiots that make up the TLR bothsides coalition…and they replace the “economically anxious cac rust belt voter” as the pivotal quintessential “swing voter” that we’re beat over the head every election for the next 20 years as who must be catered to :damn:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Look at them buying off candidates :troll:

How dare she give money to struggling down ballot candidates!

What are the Dems trying to do? Consolidate power and rule effectively???

Shades of Hillary and Pelosi

You can tell she will be a ruthless operator who cuts throats on a whim

I’ve never been as afraid for our country as I was after reading this

What’s next?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
On a side note how does this robotic bore who’s clearly on the spectrum have millions of subscribers?

Some big company has to have put money behind him or some sh1t no?

I keep seeing these podcasters I didn’t know existed till recently that have millions of viewers/subscribers and they seemingly have no talent yet are somehow popular

People talk about music industry “plants” but some of these podcasters must be as well no?
He's not a plant, he's just a "genius" MIT sperg who some people enjoy listening to. He's on the Rogan wave of being a renaissance man who knows a lot of nothing about a lot of topics, obsesses over aliens (and the alleged government cover ups), and rarely finds a topic he can't turn into a both sides exercise (including blatant racism). Despite all that he has more common sense than Rogan and most right wingers but still. This is a guy who went to Ukraine to do a "both sides are bad" report on the war but got got called a fukking idiot so much by people on the ground that he never released the footage lol.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of these tech people are open to racial IQ arguments, want to talk about voting rights from a perspective that argues certain people (women, black people, etc) might not be qualified to vote in an ideal society, seem oddly drawn to Vladimir Putin, and all think Trump might be a necessary tool to reshape America. All while constantly pimping FUD, conspiracy, and "the government is hiding something from you" brain rot to their audiences.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He's not a plant, he's just a "genius" MIT sperg who some people enjoy listening to. He's on the Rogan wave of being a renaissance man who knows a lot of nothing about a lot of topics, obsesses over aliens (and the alleged government cover ups), and rarely finds a topic he can't turn into a both sides exercise (including blatant racism). Despite all that he has more common sense than Rogan and most right wingers but still. This is a guy who went to Ukraine to do a "both sides are bad" report on the war but got got called a fukking idiot so much by people on the ground that he never released the footage lol.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of these tech people are open to racial IQ arguments, want to talk about voting rights from a perspective that argues certain people (women, black people, etc) might not be qualified to vote in an ideal society, seem oddly drawn to Vladimir Putin, and all think Trump might be a necessary tool to reshape America. All while constantly pimping FUD, conspiracy, and "the government is hiding something from you" brain rot to their audiences.
he didn't go to or graduate MIT. He basically did a 'talk' there and then used it as credentials of being an 'MIT scientist'

I've enjoyed quite a few Lex podcasts but the more I look into him the more of a fraud he appears to be