WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On a side note how does this robotic bore who’s clearly on the spectrum have millions of subscribers?

Some big company has to have put money behind him or some sh1t no?

I keep seeing these podcasters I didn’t know existed till recently that have millions of viewers/subscribers and they seemingly have no talent yet are somehow popular

People talk about music industry “plants” but some of these podcasters must be as well no?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Part of me thinks the same, but, part of me also realizes, that Trump is one of the most hated men in American history and Vance won't be winning any popularity contests either. Harris/walz is as likeable as Trump is hated.

The Trump ceiling is set. Unless something insane happens, they won't pick up any new voters outside of the base. Harris on the other hand, can add to the base.

It is a popularity contest after all.

Florida is going to Florida. State is a lost cause.

I keep telling folks about them midterms. The one thing the GOP kept saying was that 45 was NOT a “Kingmaker” during that time period.

Every single person he co-signed was like the kiss of death to their campaign.

I remember reports were saying folks within the GOP said that 2022 was just a preview of what was to come in 2024.

I said it at the time that Trump fukked up, but because of that 2022 election, he lost a lot of goodwill among PA state Republicans. He screwed over McCormick for Dr. "I actually live in New Jersey but I'll buy a home in PA so I can run for Senate" Oz (who somehow only lost by 5 points), and McCormick is now damaged goods going against the son of a popular PA Governor. He screwed over Lou Barletta (one of the first Republicans in the house who endorsed Trump in 2016 who was running for Governor) in favor of Mastriano (a J6er who got trounced) and now Barletta isn't supporting Trump. I said it when Biden was still in the race, and I've been saying it for months: Trump will not win Pennsylvania.

Kamala is damn near running the 2016 Trump campaign blitz whereas Trump is Hillary.

For Trump to be Hillary, he'd actually have to be ahead of the polls. He has the look of a guy that's mentally not in it. Hillary was just too arrogant to campaign in states she thought she was ahead in.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Here’s how this will ruin Kamala
They smell blood in the water. Trump is starving down ballot candidates, while others are simply too MAGA to win. Republicans are basically throwing away the house, a major governor race (NC), and multiple senate seats (AZ especially) because once again an army of freaks won nominations thanks to Donald Trump.

If Trump loses and we get all the insider articles about the fraud, bullshyt, and fukkery of this campaign while establishment republicans shyt on him publicly...I guarantee he'll respond by preparing to run again in 2028. Running for president is one of the better sources of income he has right now, and it also shields him from legal issues for at least a year while running. He's going to keep destroying the GOP until he's too self conscious to be on camera. And if his name is on a primary ballot, he's going to win. Republicans can't stop him.