WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It all comes down to PA really - it'll be hard for either to win without winning PA.

Hopefully Kamala wins but I don't think it's in the bag considering Biden barely won.

PA is the reason I was behind Shapiro. I wasn't against Walz. I just wanted someone to help deliver PA whether that person was Shapiro or Walz or whoever...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They smell blood in the water. Trump is starving down ballot candidates, while others are simply too MAGA to win. Republicans are basically throwing away the house, a major governor race (NC), and multiple senate seats (AZ especially) because once again an army of freaks won nominations thanks to Donald Trump.

If Trump loses and we get all the insider articles about the fraud, bullshyt, and fukkery of this campaign while establishment republicans shyt on him publicly...I guarantee he'll respond by preparing to run again in 2028. Running for president is one of the better sources of income he has right now, and it also shields him from legal issues for at least a year while running. He's going to keep destroying the GOP until he's too self conscious to be on camera. And if his name is on a primary ballot, he's going to win. Republicans can't stop him.
Trump calling in to Fox from jail like Gucci sending in a verse back in the day is gonna be a wild in 2028

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched bits and pieces of this an interviewer was more neutral than I expected, he did a nice enough job asking pointed questions without a ton of conservative tilt. Trump was all over place and rambling like you’d expect

That’s surprising I know he’s friends with Trumps kids and close with alot of people in that right wing/Rogan sphere so it wasn’t easy for him to grill him

I still think he’s a bore but I give him alot of credit for not giving a softball interview that’s not an easy spot

I’m guessing Trump didn’t get asked many tough questions from the likes of Theo Von

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Low energy DonOld is my favorite version.

full

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is the opposition to IVF based on the fact that single women can choose to have kids without being chained to a man? :heh:

My understanding is their beef with IVF comes from the fact that embryos will be created and discarded as part of the process, so the “life begins at conception” crowd thinks it’s all murder and therefore should be illegal.

That said, I also think all of their opposition to reproductive rights come down to control over women at the end of the day, so I don’t think you’re wrong.