WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Breh, you SWORE this was Desanctimonious' election year. :skip: You bet the house on it along with the fact that he was going to destroy Biden.

Let's not act like you are suddenly infallible.:pachaha:

i'm the farthest thing from infallible. i'll admit that before a good number of posters in here :mjlol:

however, me "betting the house" that desantis would beat trump is a blatant lie :comeon: i WANTED him to beat trump. i NEVER said he really would. since when have i denied that these stupid rednecks have formed a cult around trump?

and of course desantis would have beat biden. did you miss biden's debate :laff:
That’s exactly what you’re doing these last couple of back and forth posts…assigning and wish casting a baseline level of logic, discernment, and goodwill to the right wing media, base, and leadership that has ZERO evidence of actually existing….Trump RIGHT NOW is twice impeached, a convicted fraudster, an adjudicated rapist….incited (live in 4K) an angry mob to storm the capital to stop the certification of the last election he lost, an election that he still denied losing just a week ago in the debate he lost in embarrassing fashion …and is ALREADY the oldest presidential candidate on a ballot ever….but being 4 years older is that red line that instantly snaps them back to sanity?

Use that same critical eye you have for leftists and their political impracticability in your estimation and focus it in on the modern day right that nominated Trump with all that baggage in a LANDSLIDE and nominates absolute jokes like Mark Robinson and Kari Lake and Hershell Walker all over the country ….and tell me how they’re driven overall by a rational “want to win”

sure there’s more than a non-zero chance that Trump loses and just loses influence with the party…but him continuing to be the defacto head of the party and him or an outright proxy being the nominee next cycle for sure isn’t some fanciful idea that can be just laughed off…I think what we used to know as the Republican Party is dead and gone, and at the very least the idea that Trump loses and some normie moderate republican like Youngkin becomes the face of the party is laughable at this point…the MAGA coalition of cac christofascists, techbro oligarchs like Elon and Thiel, antiestablishment suspiciously Russian sympathizing post-leftist Tulsi Gabbard/RFK/Jimmy Dore types, and smart-dumb nikkas is the future of the party

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s exactly what you’re doing these last couple of back and forth posts…assigning and wish casting a baseline level of logic, discernment, and goodwill to the right wing media, base, and leadership that has ZERO evidence of actually existing….Trump RIGHT NOW is twice impeached, a convicted fraudster, an adjudicated rapist….incited (live in 4K) an angry mob to storm the capital to stop the certification of the last election he lost, an election that he still denied losing just a week ago in the debate he lost in embarrassing fashion …and is ALREADY the oldest presidential candidate on a ballot ever….but being 4 years older is that red line that instantly snaps them back to sanity?
:picard: goddamn...breh went IN!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s exactly what you’re doing these last couple of back and forth posts…
some day, im gonna post my fukkin twitter on here. just so i can laugh at you dikkheads calling me a trump supporter :laff:

i know that most of you think im a piece of shyt. i deserve some of that. but i've supported the democrat ticket fully since 2019. and you purists can blow me :mjlol:!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: goddamn...breh went IN!
see, the reason you can't comprehend our system, is that you still have kings and queens in england :scust:

we bodied you fakkits a long time ago. and yet, you still have to take a bow, when a bunch of evil, inbred cacs ride by in a carriage :scust:

i'll be voting for kamala harris, in the swing state of nevada. you'll be living vicariously through american voters, because you live in a monarchy, in 2024 :scusthov:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see, the reason you can't comprehend our system, is that you still have kings and queens in england :scust:

we bodied you fakkits a long time ago. and yet, you still have to take a bow, when a bunch of evil, inbred cacs ride by in a carriage :scust:
Lol this is your go to when you can't argue the point, but tell me...where did the white folk in your country come from?