WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Give them missiles but won't let them use them, because it be "Proxy War" between US and Russia. I swear... Got to be some Russia spies fukking shyt up like with them leaking offensive plans for months

Doesn’t Vlad realize only Israel is allowed to bomb hospitals and orphanages?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Let’s get it. I mean it’s only right the American Eagle

eagle-bald-eagle.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
NFL season in a few days, white NFL and college players are gonna show their asses for the next two months
Coach Walz gonna keep them under control and also explain why the NFL needs to adopt his championship winning 4-4 defense when he is a guest on MNF.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The political climate today is way more polarized than it was in the 1980s—probably the most partisan it's been since the Civil War. Back then, you saw huge shifts in voter support, like people moving from Carter to Reagan or Bush to Clinton. Sure, Reagan was broadly popular, but there wasn’t this cult-like following that we see with Trump.

Back then Republicans could push back against Reagan. Today they can’t or they will be ostracized. Reagan had to address the nation on live TV to take responsibility for the Iran-Contra scandal. He was investigated by a bipartisan congressional commission, forced to raise taxes, and prevented from involving the CIA in secret operations—all done with cooperation from both parties.

Can you even imagine something like that happening with Trump? Anyone in his party who has tried to challenge him has been completely taken down.

That’s why I say we have never seen one person exert his kind of control over a political party.
Sounds pretty dangerous and ground breaking. We each as individuals should do whatever we can to ensure this dangerous man doesn’t gain power :mjgrin: