WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps

He probably needs to lay off the bath salts.

I like that the dude has been right previously. But, he's setting himself up for his own Nate Silver like faceplant. He's been so over the top in his predictions for Florida. When it just doesn't seem logical. And the way he gets into arguments online, I'm not sure he's built for the reactions he's going to get when Florida once again goes overwhelming RED.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't trust any ABC polls after they massively overestimated Biden.

They put him up 17 points in Wisconsin in September 2020.
Every polling company has outliers. No polling methodology is 100% perfect. ABC polls are still decent despite that one poll.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
i don't know, man

the average MAGA could walk in on Trump fukking his wife, and he'd give him a high five, and go sit in the corner and watch him finish

i wish i was saying that ironically
Reagan was actually winning though. He had basically the whole party supporting him. MAGA is just one wing of the Republican Party. We see what other Republicans think of Trump.

Daps
I like that the dude has been right previously. But, he's setting himself up for his own Nate Silver like faceplant. He's been so over the top in his predictions for Florida. When it just doesn't seem logical. And the way he gets into arguments online, I'm not sure he's built for the reactions he's going to get when Florida once again goes overwhelming RED.
I think he thinks that abortion and weed are gonna turn this state blue but FL is frozen in time till after the governor election

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There will be more "Trump lite" like candidates after Trump trying to run the same playbook and I remember people on here saying we need to worry about the "intelligent Trump" that's going to come along, I believe they said that would be DeSantis and his campaign was DOA...

I'm not sure we need to worry about that because Trump is a 1 of 1. That's not exactly a compliment. He had decades in the public eye to build notoriety and people found him to be charismatic and entertaining. For some low IQ voters that's all it took. The billionaire from 'The Apprentice' who is entertaining and will fire you if you're not doing a great job!

It will be difficult to replicate that. Guys like JD Vance just come off as complete losers who appeal to a niche incel crowd.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be more "Trump lite" like candidates after Trump trying to run the same playbook and I remember people on here saying we need to worry about the "intelligent Trump" that's going to come along, I believe they said that would be DeSantis and his campaign was DOA...

I'm not sure we need to worry about that because Trump is a 1 of 1. That's not exactly a compliment. He had decades in the public eye to build notoriety and people found him to be charismatic and entertaining. For some low IQ voters that's all it took. The billionaire from 'The Apprentice' who is entertaining and will fire you if you're not doing a great job!

It will be difficult to replicate that. Guys like JD Vance just come off as complete losers who appeal to a niche incel crowd.

Yeah say what you want about Trump nobody else on the right has his charisma or cult of personality they are just poor man’s versions

There is a reason his MAGA clones lose just about every election