WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
he's asking what fallout. black people in calfornia aren't going to vote now? or is the fallout black people in georgia and north carolina aren't going to vote or vote for trump because california didn't vote to give reparations?

It's not a good look, protests going on now. When you look deeper into it, it's not as bad as the headlines read but a lot of people only read headlines. It'd be great if the "most liberal state in the nation" wasn't shooting themselves in the foot during election season and if you make promises then make it clear how you are going to go about achieving it.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a good look, protests going on now. When you look deeper into it, it's not as bad as the headlines read but a lot of people only read headlines. It'd be great if the "most liberal state in the nation" wasn't shooting themselves in the foot during election season and if you make promises then make it clear how you are going to go about achieving it.

It’s gonna have zero impact on the election. It’s just gonna be fodder for Tariq Nasheed and his fans to complain about Dems when they weren’t gonna vote anyway

But yeah it’s one of the reasons why Newsom might not be president because he shoots himself in the foot a lot even though he looks and speaks the part of a future president

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
california voters got rid of affirmative action in school admissions in the mid 90s. this most liberal state in the nation stuff doesn't apply to everything.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So she dropped 5 points since the DNC? :mjlol: Gotcha

I guess the RFK bump is real :wow:

I'm sure they're conspiring w/ Nate Silver so we can label this pollster as Republican-biased until they post more favorable numbers :blessed:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure they're conspiring w/ Nate Silver so we can label this pollster as Republican-biased until they post more favorable numbers :blessed:

So you believe Trump got a 5 point bump from the DNC?

Thats just as believable as the polls that have her up 8

There was a positive one today as well. A lot of it on both sides is noise

If the election was as today I think she would win a tightly contested race but there is still alot of time left

If you believe she’s down you have every right to. I just don’t believe she dropped significantly during the DNC

I know you believe that Silver is gospel and if he says she’s losing that should be the end of the discussion

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you believe she dropped 5 points in a week for no apparent reason?
  1. She didn't drop 5 points. She dropped 3.6 points. Average expected error is +/- 3.1 points which means she could still have a cushion (potentially) or might be losing ground.
  2. RFK is a punchline, but he was clearly pulling support from Trump more than the Dems once Biden dropped out. Many outlets mentioned this, so the change in polls do have a potential apparent reason. In polls from last month, Republicans liked RFK 2x as much as Independents/Democrats:
ewpnOO6.png

Thats just as believable as the polls that have her up 8

There was a positive one today as well. A lot of it on both sides is noise
Yes there is a lot of noise which is why some people aggregate polls and weight them to see what the big picture story is saying...
If the election was as today I think she would win a tightly contested race but there is still alot of time left
I agree.
If you believe she’s down you have every right to. I just don’t believe she dropped significantly during the DNC
Kamala has had a sustained 'announcement to run for presidency' bounce which has sustained up until now. Convention bounces are smaller as we get more polarized. :yeshrug:
I know you believe that Silver is gospel and if he says she’s losing that should be gospel and end of the discussion
We both know I didn't say that. My point still is take expert opinions into account. Putting Nate Silver to the side, you could even just follow the aggregated forecasts of Politico/FiveThirtyEight/TheHill/etc.

Historically, they might not have the same level of accuracy as Nate, but they are way more accurate than you (or I) will be trying to see the big picture looking at random polls.