• Total voters

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Use your words

1.Reagan won reelection by a landslide.

2. He didn’t have people like The Lincoln Project linking up with Liberals and opposing him.

3. Republicans loved him so much his VP was able to win the presidency. How many times does a party win the White House 3 elections in a row?

4. Trump has MAGA going crazy over him but MAGA is just a wing of the Republican Party. Reagan had nearly the whole party.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
There will be more "Trump lite" like candidates after Trump trying to run the same playbook and I remember people on here saying we need to worry about the "intelligent Trump" that's going to come along, I believe they said that would be DeSantis and his campaign was DOA...

It will be difficult to replicate that. Guys like JD Vance just come off as complete losers who appeal to a niche incel crowd.

People really underestimate the lack of social skills and awkward personalities of trump lite politicians ( desantis, Vance, etc)

For all his nastiness trump knows or knew how to be a charismatic politician that motivates people to vote

Take away the 2016 trump personality and all you have is nasty right wing incels that turn people away

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really underestimate the lack of social skills and awkward personalities of trump lite politicians ( desantis, Vance, etc)

For all his nastiness trump knows or knew how to be a charismatic politician that motivates people to vote

Take away the 2016 trump personality and all you have is nasty right wing incels that turn people away

Yeah Vance is a classic example of that

Socially awkward terminally online politician who talks in memes that only the terminally online understand and turns off women and normal human beings

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facts. Trump can be nasty, but he can also be charming in a funny drunk uncle kind of way. He also is very adept at leaving himself wiggle room so he can’t be accused of hating whole groups of people.

People like DeSantis and Vance Jaime across as just mean and angry a$$holes.

Daps
There will be more "Trump lite" like candidates after Trump trying to run the same playbook and I remember people on here saying we need to worry about the "intelligent Trump" that's going to come along, I believe they said that would be DeSantis and his campaign was DOA...

I'm not sure we need to worry about that because Trump is a 1 of 1. That's not exactly a compliment. He had decades in the public eye to build notoriety and people found him to be charismatic and entertaining. For some low IQ voters that's all it took. The billionaire from 'The Apprentice' who is entertaining and will fire you if you're not doing a great job!

It will be difficult to replicate that. Guys like JD Vance just come off as complete losers who appeal to a niche incel crowd.
Do not let the false crowning of GOP clowns like DeSantis fool you, an intelligent Trump will pop up in our lifetime. They likely wont talk, look, or sound like Trump and they probably wont care about any of the same shyt he does outside of power. Trump exposed that the gatekeepers of our system are largely shook frauds who bow to power instead of bucking it. The next Trump may not be a cult of personality but they'll have his playbook on where to apply pressure if these issues arent tightened up

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use your words

1.Reagan won reelection by a landslide.

2. He didn’t have people like The Lincoln Project linking up with Liberals and opposing him.

3. Republicans loved him so much his VP was able to win the presidency. How many times does a party win the White House 3 elections in a row?

4. Trump has MAGA going crazy over him but MAGA is just a wing of the Republican Party. Reagan had nearly the whole party.

The political climate today is way more polarized than it was in the 1980s—probably the most partisan it's been since the Civil War. Back then, you saw huge shifts in voter support, like people moving from Carter to Reagan or Bush to Clinton. Sure, Reagan was broadly popular, but there wasn’t this cult-like following that we see with Trump.

Back then Republicans could push back against Reagan. Today they can’t or they will be ostracized. Reagan had to address the nation on live TV to take responsibility for the Iran-Contra scandal. He was investigated by a bipartisan congressional commission, forced to raise taxes, and prevented from involving the CIA in secret operations—all done with cooperation from both parties.

Can you even imagine something like that happening with Trump? Anyone in his party who has tried to challenge him has been completely taken down.

That’s why I say we have never seen one person exert his kind of control over a political party.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Damn I’m down here in hamtramck for Labor Day parade (aka wannabe Dearborn; passed over Palestine street :ohhh: ) and my phone said Kamala in detroit today :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Give them missiles but won't let them use them, because it be "Proxy War" between US and Russia. I swear... Got to be some Russia spies fukking shyt up like with them leaking offensive plans for months