WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot-20240901-164349.png
This shyt is going to be so close.

AZ being a 1% margin but Kari Lake trailing like 10+pts this shyt all feels upside down. AZ should be similar to NC in this poll the fact that it isn't. Man this margin is going to be so tight.

I just want to be able to wake up on Wednesday after Election Tuesday and see Kamala is running it up on Trump. I want those margins in MI, WI, PA, specifically to be like DAMN!!!!

But that's the dream. The reality is I'm going to wake up and be hoping that every black person Milwaukee, every black person in Detroit, and all the black people in Philly and Pittsburgh saved those got damn states from the Whites. :lupe:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This motherfukker just being saying anything. The FOX news hosts body language was like WTF bruh

The hold this dude has over half our Country is ridiculous

I can’t think of a person in recent history who has had a choke hold on a national party like this. Not even Saint Reagan.

Obama’s election fried their brains. The only historical comparison I can think of is when Jack Johnson won the title and the subsequent search for the great white hope

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I can’t think of a person in recent history who has had a choke hold on a national party like this. Not even Saint Reagan.

Obama’s election fried their brains. The only historical comparison I can think of is when Jack Johnson won the title and the subsequent search for the great white hope
Nah Trump doesn’t even compare to the vice grip Reagan had on the Republicans

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kamala campaigning in NH today is a little worrying

So when Hillary loses because she took multiple states for granted we say she ran a terrible campaign, but when Kamala does the opposite it's "worrying" lol? You can't point to a single recent NH poll that suggests she's in trouble there. She's running a smart campaign and taking nothing for granted.