WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You don't display confidence while your opponent is actively cheating at every possible opportunity. You maintain positive skepticism to prevent the electorate from being complacent.
Who's complacent though? Most Dem voters are still traumatized from 2016.

I'm not saying that Kamala and her campaign should be bragging about being up in the polls or anything like that. However, they are not the "underdogs" in the race.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This shyt could get spooky. :francis:

The only state where this would have any impact is Georgia. However, if the election comes down to Georgia's electoral votes, then that would probably lead to a neo-Civil War.

That's unlikely to happen, though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Giving up on their rights doesn’t help anyone, it just makes you look spineless. Trans folks are part of the community, and their issues are tied up with everything else Democrats are supposedly fighting for, be it healthcare, discrimination, or for their basic human dignity. If we start throwing people under the bus for the sake of political convenience, then what’s next? Who else gets thrown away when it's inconvenient? If you think caving to bigots is the way forward, you're a fool. Do you care about everyone's rights or do you only care when it's easy or popular? Go build a coalition with Trump and Chris Rufo if you want to share in their hate and bigotry, you weak-willed piece of shyt.
I’m a black male. Trying to weigh down every minority issue with an illegitimate issue like transgender rights is not worth discussing, debating, or acknowledging. I’ve been on the forefront of talking about the threat that conservatives pose to minority political and social issues on this forum more than basically everyone else. Transgender rights are not one of them. The mere fact of a group or issue existing does not mean you have to defend it. If this was the case, you would be defending radical Islamic groups.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its also done nothing to hurt you if that's the case.
It has hurt politically vulnerable Democrats in areas that should not have conceded any political economy or leverage. So yes, it has hurt me. And it has hurt the interest of those which I care about and find to be of supreme importance. I do not want democratic candidates answering, whether or not males can compete with females, share female spaces, or should be transitioning youth individuals with so-called gender dysphoria for fake made up socially contagious issues.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
legitimizing their issues as valid and worthy of concessions has done nothing for them or the rest of us. Time to move on.
You should definitely follow your own advice then. Nobody but you and @the cac mamba bring trans people in this thread. We know how you both feel, no need to repeat it ad nauseum.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd like to see some examples...what this topic has boiled down to is a lot of hyperbole.

Transgender issues largely absent from the DNC

Support for LGBTQIA+ rights fell not after gay marriage, but once trans issues starting taking prominence.

I dont know why I need to tell you with repeated studies, stories, and details you’ll ignore because you’re ideologically driven to defend this issue. Thats all yall do when I bring this stuff up. Its cost democrats up and down the ticket who can’t even appeal to normal voters because we’re telling them that males and females don’t exist or that marginal issues about fake trans issues are worth wasting political capital on. You should have the common fukking sense to at least be able to make an argument for why this issue is so important to you above and beyond waiting for the polls to shift your opinion.