WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Did you have children at the time you thought Trump was going to liberate them? Or were you praying for his presidency so they would have someone to look up to when they were born? I hope your kids never press you on answers for that shyt :mjlol:

There’s a lot of dummies in here, you take the cake tho. I am amazed every time I look at that mind blowing proud confession of yours. You’ll have to forgive me for not taking anything you say seriously since you sincerely thought Trump was a black liberator.

I know the kick to your head has impacted your memory and ability to think clearly, but yet again, after your 20th time posting this and having it explained to you ad nauseum, you are still incapable of understanding that post because you fundamentally view politics as a game of picking a white savior to grant you rights and freedom. To you, the slaves were freed by Lincoln's largesse. A "good white man". To you, the 1964 CRA was signed out of LBJ's largesse. A "good white man". To you, the correct role for black people is to support good white people and passively wait for them to find their humanity and generously bestow it upon us as well. You are a true example of a colonized mind. And so when I said "both of these white people are bad, so the best thing to do is go with the one who will create conditions for black people to liberate ourselves" (a legitimately debatable proposition!), you short-circuit and can only respond with "...so you think this other one will save us?", because the extent of your political analysis is "which one of these white people can I worship?", hence all your "Joseph Robinette Biden, TOP 5 DOA TOP 5 DOA" idiotic drivel. And why when I advocated for a more competent black woman to replace him, you were grabbing onto that man's corpse like Stephen.

I know this is difficult to parse due to the effects of your traumatic brain injury, but please try sounding the words out and thinking before responding.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
local elections are more impactful to you than a national election.
That's why you have to dissect the candidates and not vote party lines. There are a lot of bad Dems at the local level that I lived in during my time in Small town Texas. Granted... This is just regional politics that I've experience. Dems here are just Blue Republicans or Big Idea grifters that wouldn't ever be realized.

Also, local level is the place were independent can actually win. Which is refreshing.

It's extremely more nuiance than general election.

The biggest problem with 3rd party on the national convention... It's usually always a grift with no real financial reasources or platform equity to do a nationwide campaign. 3rd party having no real official party to build any equity is clearly a red flag. Followed by getting back by Republicans or foreign interests.

Libertarian party so dysfunctional that they will never build equity. So, it leaves 3rd party candidates with ideas and big ideas that don't mean shyt that's supposed.

I do think if MAGA gets completely wiped out... We may see the birth of a true 3rd party if the party fractures. Which could give a path for a liberal 4th party to really have space to exist.

I don't think that we will break away from the two party system on the national stage in my life time. Which is sad. I hope we can get real choice eventually. Choice won't matter if we fall into White Christian Nationalist fascist dictatorship before then.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know the kick to your head has impacted your memory and ability to think clearly, but yet again, after your 20th time posting this and having it explained to you ad nauseum, you are still incapable of understanding that post because you fundamentally view politics as a game of picking a white savior to grant you rights and freedom. To you, the slaves were freed by Lincoln's largesse. A "good white man". To you, the 1964 CRA was signed out of LBJ's largesse. A "good white man". To you, the correct role for black people is to support good white people and passively wait for them to find their humanity and generously bestow it upon us as well. You are a true example of a colonized mind. And so when I said "both of these white people are bad, so the best thing to do is go with the one who will create conditions for black people to liberate ourselves" (a legitimately debatable proposition!), you short-circuit and can only respond with "...so you think this other one will save us?", because the extent of your political analysis is "which one of these white people can I worship?", hence all your "Joseph Robinette Biden, TOP 5 DOA TOP 5 DOA" idiotic drivel. And why when I advocated for a more competent black woman to replace him, you were grabbing onto that man's corpse like Stephen.

I know this is difficult to parse due to the effects of your traumatic brain injury, but please try sounding the words out and thinking before responding.
Unfortunately me sarcastically calling Biden top 5 is much different than you sincerely praying day in and day out from your European abode of undetermined location for Trump to lead to black people to liberation across the globe.

So every time you come in here trying to assert moral authority over others I’ll be here to kindly remind them you are an idiot with black children who is stupid enough to think at any point in history trump was going to liberate them :smile:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's why you have to dissect the candidates and not vote party lines. There are a lot of bad Dems at the local level that I lived in during my time in Small town Texas. Granted... This is just regional politics that I've experience. Dems here are just Blue Republicans or Big Idea grifters that wouldn't ever be realized.

Also, local level is the place were independent can actually win. Which is refreshing.

It's extremely more nuiance than general election.

The biggest problem with 3rd party on the national convention... It's usually always a grift with no real financial reasources or platform equity to do a nationwide campaign. 3rd party having no real official party to build any equity is clearly a red flag. Followed by getting back by Republicans or foreign interests.

Libertarian party so dysfunctional that they will never build equity. So, it leaves 3rd party candidates with ideas and big ideas that don't mean shyt that's supposed.

I do think if MAGA gets completely wiped out... We may see the birth of a true 3rd party if the party fractures. Which could give a path for a liberal 4th party to really have space to exist.

I don't think that we will break away from the two party system on the national stage in my life time. Which is sad. I hope we can get real choice eventually. Choice won't matter if we fall into White Christian Nationalist fascist dictatorship before then.
We are not going to see a third party impact the national stage because the winner-take-all model removes the ability for plurality winning. You will see a party emerge as another is declining. That's the way it works here.

But saying all of that, there are bad Dems politicians on all levels, same as GOP. There are some good GOP on national and local levels as well. Based on your research, I'm not judging you for voting with what you want. My issue is you shouldn't critique others for voting.

King Kreole

Daps
Unfortunately me sarcastically calling Biden top 5 is much different than you sincerely praying day in and day out from your European abode of undetermined location for Trump to lead to black people to liberation across the globe.

So every time you come in here trying to assert moral authority over others I’ll be here to kindly remind them you are an idiot with black children who is stupid enough to think at any point in history trump was going to liberate them :smile:

Even here you expose how colonized your mind is. You pray to white politicians to save you, so you imagine scenarios of everyone "praying day in and day out" as well. You vote on the belief that the President of the United States is going to lead black people to liberation, so you assume everyone else does as well. You view the President as someone to be worshipped instead of a means to an end. The only frame you can envision yourself in relation to power is subservience.

If you feel that me declaring genocide is wrong is "asserting moral authority" over you, you should revisit why you're back-bent at my feet in the first place.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Even here you expose how colonized your mind is. You pray to white politicians to save you, so you imagine scenarios of everyone "praying day in and day out" as well. You vote on the belief that the President of the United States is going to lead black people to liberation, so you assume everyone else does as well. You view the President as someone to be worshipped instead of a means to an end. The only frame you can envision yourself in relation to power is subservience.

If you feel that me declaring genocide is wrong is "asserting moral authority" over you, you should revisit why you're back-bent at my feet in the first place.
You seem well versed in the colonized mind state. Is the European country youre from one of those original colonizers? Is the mind state you developed there the reason why you steadfastly believed Trumps election had the capacity in any imaginable way to lead to the liberation of black people across the globe? This is getting interesting. Keep going.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely interesting to see the two different strategies of each side in in terms where they stand in the race

Dems basically saying we’re the underdogs and we are just gonna try to somehow eek out a victory

Republicans saying it’s landslide there is no way they can lose

King Kreole

Daps
You seem well versed in the colonized mind state. Is the European country youre from one of those original colonizers? Is the mind state you developed there the reason why you steadfastly believed Trump had the capacity to led to the liberation of black people across the globe? This is getting interesting. Keep going.
Yeah man, you got it. You figured it all out. Congratulations.

iris-tumbs.gif