WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no one from outside of America should be allowed to comment on American politics?

Speaking as a breh in the UK, which I have never hidden from anyone. If I disagree with you on a point, the default response is "fukk off, you aren't from the USA?"

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I’m convinced the GOP gives bags to black MAGA grifters

The Cartier family were a music reaction YouTube channel now all of a sudden they’re political and attending the RNC :dahell:
I just peeped this out too. I used to watch their reaction videos to some things, now they are randomly MAGA. Someone dropped a bag on them. Nothing else makes sense.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So no one from outside of America should be allowed to comment on American politics?

Speaking as a breh in the UK, which I have never hidden from anyone. If I disagree with you on a point, the default response is "fukk off, you aren't from the USA?"
Nothing wrong with having an opinion and commenting.

But dudes be threatening to withdraw a vote they don’t have, and actually insulting Americans with a clear lack of perspective.

Weirdo behavior.:smh:

It’s like a man having strong opinions on women’s issues. Sure you can have an opinion but you probably don’t know WTF you are talking about, and you damn sure shouldn’t be attacking women for their stance :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You are a TLR poster and a cac. You have over 200 posts on TLR in the last two weeks.

edit: I said 50 because I thought it was 50 posts per page like I see the forum. it’s 20 a page.

this is your search results on TLR

That only goes back ten pages and the earliest date is August 15. You are a regular there.

he was being a clown there.

and To be clear, why was I voting for Cornell West?

im not your dumbass that hops on whatever the Dems say. If you are garbage, I won’t vote for you. These people work for us, not us blindly voting for them. I feel that way about Kamala as well.

Tbh at this point it’s either Kamala or I won’t vote for POTUS and she hasn’t really sounded that different to the neoliberal orthodoxy that runs the Dems.

Still grasping at straws and lying through your teeth. As far as my posts in TLR go, I'm sharing information in that section of the board that's typically flooded with MAGA support you fukking idiot... you really are a dumbass :mjlol:

But we already knew that with your flip-flopping on Cornel and your insane takes in here :manny:

You don't actually care about this election at all, you are only here to throw cold water on anything Kamala or Walz say and claim that the "Dems won't do anything" because you don't understand how government works

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Hey, it's okay if we don't see eye to eye on this but I feel like if someone who spent years sucking Trump and the far right off and is now here to chatgpt us to death and critic everything the dems do is a bit much
Cut this completely disingenuous bullshyt out you moron. The only people "sucking off Trump and the far right for years" are in TLR. In fact, you've been actively sucking off the far right for the past year in the Israel-Gaza thread.

Simply put, you are a mindless Democrat partisan who only becomes activated when they're being criticized for being shytty on policy. We know you're lying through your yellow teeth because you had ZERO smoke for the past 8 years when I was leading the Liz Warren train and posting in favor of Progressive Dems, but as soon as the only Dem choices on the board are people facilitating a genocide and they get called out for it you and your merry band of morons find your principles in the gutter and start inventing grievances and red lines about a foreign invasion of posters.

It's incredibly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that you're incapable of defending your positions and the politicians you parasocially stan, so instead of engaging in rational debate you resort to "...he's an African booty scratcher!" level responses. Crying to the refs ass mf.

If I, or any of the other anti-genocide posters you've been subjecting to your rancid retorts, had been posting about how Joseph Robinette Biden was the greatest President of all time and the Palestinians deserve to be wiped out, we never would have heard a single mumbling word from you about non-native born posters being disqualified from the discussion. But you got hemmed up and your immediate reaction was to whip out Trump's xenophobic playbook.

You cretins have been transparently attempting to launder your indefensible political takes with this xenophobic smoke and mirror sideshow. And when @jj23 calls you out for the inherent idiocy of the sideshow, you turn into a throwing-stones-hiding-hands ass mf. Get lost.

It’s like a man having strong opinions on women’s issues. Sure you can have an opinion but you probably don’t know WTF you are talking about, and you damn sure shouldn’t be attacking women for their stance :manny:
It's actually like a pro-choice man having a debate on abortion with a pro-life woman, and when she starts losing the argument on rational, logical merits she says he's not qualified to debate her because this is a woman's issue. That man damn sure should be attacking that woman for her stance because it's causing material harm, and she can't win the argument on the merits, gender be damned.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Cut this completely disingenuous bullshyt out you moron. The only people "sucking off Trump and the far right for years" are in TLR. In fact, you've been actively sucking off the far right for the past year in the Israel-Gaza thread.

Simply put, you are a mindless Democrat partisan who only becomes activated when they're being criticized for being shytty on policy. We know you're lying through your yellow teeth because you had ZERO smoke for the past 8 years when I was leading the Liz Warren train and posting in favor of Progressive Dems, but as soon as the only Dem choices on the board are people facilitating a genocide and they get called out for it you and your merry band of morons find your principles in the gutter and start inventing grievances and red lines about a foreign invasion of posters.

It's incredibly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that you're incapable of defending your positions and the politicians you parasocially stan, so instead of engaging in rational debate you resort to "...he's an African booty scratcher!" level responses. Crying to the refs ass mf.

If I, or any of the other anti-genocide posters you've been subjecting to your rancid retorts, had been posting about how Joseph Robinette Biden was the greatest President of all time and the Palestinians deserve to be wiped out, we never would have heard a single mumbling word from you about non-native born posters being disqualified from the discussion. But you got hemmed up and your immediate reaction was to whip out Trump's xenophobic playbook.

You cretins have been transparently attempting to launder your indefensible political takes with this xenophobic smoke and mirror sideshow. And when @jj23 calls you out for the inherent idiocy of the sideshow, you turn into a throwing-stones-hiding-hands ass mf. Get lost.

It's actually like a pro-choice man having a debate on abortion with a pro-life woman, and when she starts losing the argument on rational, logical merits she says he's not qualified to debate her because this is a woman's issue. That man damn sure should be attacking that woman for her stance because it's causing material harm, and she can't win the argument on the merits, gender be damned.
You don’t see anything wrong with a poster lying saying he’s lives in a deep blue state and is not going to vote for Kamala but is actually from the UK?

If a poster can’t be honest with their intentions then they don’t deserve credibility as a foreigner weighing in our elections.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t see anything wrong with a poster lying saying he’s lives in a deep blue state and is not going to vote for Kamala but is actually from the UK?

If a poster can’t be honest with their intentions then they don’t deserve credibility as a foreigner weighing in our elections.
Who was the poster who said this? That's clearly a problem and a lie unless the have US citizenship, so who is this person that is lying?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's the same 3-4 posters everyday throwing cold water on anything Kamala says/does and starting arguments over Israel-Gaza when there's already a megathread.

When it comes to Trump's lies, deception, lunacy... they are quiet

When it comes to JD Vance's comments on women and reproductive rights among other issues.... silence.

Issues concerning affordable healthcare? Silence..

Issues concerning affordable housing? silence...

Issues concerning anything that everyday Americans are struggling with? Complete silence.

Y'all should already know what time it is.. They say they are interested in progressive ideas. Biden was more left than most Presidents we've had and these same posters called him a "Republican"

These people are not serious people. Stop wasting time on their nonsense.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What blows my mind so much is that the GOP has a genuine HATRED of a large portion of their own citizens

Every time one of them speaks it's always about how a portion of the population is dragging this country down. Its blacks, gays, non Christians, immigrants, every fukkin day who they shyt on.

Hillary got crucified for saying what she said but for these folks it's just Tuesday

Like damn man have your positions but stop shytting on folks

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just peeped this out too. I used to watch their reaction videos to some things, now they are randomly MAGA. Someone dropped a bag on them. Nothing else makes sense.

Yup and as far as I can see they never did any political stuff till recently

Not just that but you’re telling me everyone of them is conveniently MAGA?