WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Gaza probably be completely annihilated by January 7th.

If the plan is keep things to the vest till she gets into power. It might be too late..

It's a fukked situation. Trump and Biden gonna keep selling them weapons.

Harris is too smart to go out publicly against Israel with sanctions. It won't get her elected. It will probably lose her the election. Gaza folks just think this shyt is easy to during an election cycle when it's not..

This an insanely delicate situation.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
GWRgWXsbcAAKnRZ

:picard:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
All the Mainstream Media thinks that putting Trump on their channels will raise ratings, like he did in 2016 and 2020, but the bump isn't there anymore as Democrats rarely watch them because TikTok, YouTube and other sides have platforms in which the speaker isn't at the mercy of a CEO.

Yes, YouTube has a CEO, but their platform isn't primarily news... its everything from sports, gaming to people clearing out drains or working a beehive.

It will be interesting to see if they adjust, because the young kids ain't watching them.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

It might be interesting to journalists to know how Harris explains her changing views from 2019, when she ran for the Democratic nomination, to now, when she is the nominee. But it is not at all clear to me that it is interesting to viewers, who may be less concerned with how she deals with the question and more concerned with the actual substance of what she wants to do as president. A soft-focus question about a photograph, however iconic, seems less valuable than a question about Harris’s view of the presidency now that she’s spent almost four years in the passenger’s seat as vice president.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Pure lies and nothing on Cornel :mjlol: Try harder. You're an embarrassment here, reduced to dapping "blokes" because they are the only ones who agree with anything your dumb and corny ass has to say lol
You are a TLR poster and a cac. You have over 200 posts on TLR in the last two weeks.

edit: I said 50 because I thought it was 50 posts per page like I see the forum. it’s 20 a page.

this is your search results on TLR

That only goes back ten pages and the earliest date is August 15. You are a regular there.

From 2017. But in 2024 you said you were voting for him and now you don't want to discuss him at all. :skip:
he was being a clown there.

and To be clear, why was I voting for Cornell West?
Protest vote for Dr. Cornell West

I can’t vote for Biden. He’s had a shytty presidency and supporting a genocide put me over.

And of course fukk Trump. :manny:

im not your dumbass that hops on whatever the Dems say. If you are garbage, I won’t vote for you. These people work for us, not us blindly voting for them. I feel that way about Kamala as well.

Tbh at this point it’s either Kamala or I won’t vote for POTUS and she hasn’t really sounded that different to the neoliberal orthodoxy that runs the Dems.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These euros are wilding man. They know all about our politics (allegedly) but nothing about our culture. Just like white people not so ironically. WATTBA
So no one from outside of America should be allowed to comment on American politics?

Speaking as a breh in the UK, which I have never hidden from anyone. If I disagree with you on a point, the default response is "fukk off, you aren't from the USA?"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So no one from outside of America should be allowed to comment on American politics?

Speaking as a breh in the UK, which I have never hidden from anyone. If I disagree with you on a point, the default response is "fukk off, you aren't from the USA?"

Hey, it's okay if we don't see eye to eye on this but I feel like if someone who spent years sucking Trump and the far right off and is now here to chatgpt us to death and critic everything the dems do is a bit much