WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Keyword there is PUBLIC. He used the threat of public outcry to get them to step down. Thats not power but you know that. Here it is again:

"The Federal Reserve operates independently of the U.S. government, and its monetary policy decisions are not approved by Congress or the U.S. president. This independence helps the Fed operate free of political pressure, but it also limits the Fed's accountability."

See the part about limiting accountability? The only power move the gov't can make over them is to get rid of the bank as a whole. Ghaddafi tried that though and look what happened to Libya

Holding the gov't accountable to the constitution they claim they instituted is KKK logic? :gucci:
Who selects the board of governors for the federal reserve?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Common sense unfortunately isn't common around these parts

Google "fish-hook theory", and the bolded makes perfect sense :wow:
Behind the b*stards last week had am episode on this with regards to how liberal media emboldened fascists in Europe, with a special appearance from the New York Times.
Behind the b*stards: Part One: How The Liberal Media Helped Fascism Win

Behind the b*stards: Part Two: How The Liberal Media Helped Fascism Win

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wait, what. I missed this :mjlol:
He was reminiscing on his European brothers high school insult and mistakenly called me a bloke.

Now we all know he’s embarrassing the Queen with his rampant lies and should probably stick to the UK thread in here.

So now we got a bloke from across the pond, a euro from a country he’s too ashamed to name and brother smooth mind rounding out the latest crop of HL all stars and much like the NBA their group is being taken over by international stars.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He was reminiscing on his European brothers high school insult and mistakenly called me a bloke.

Now we all know he’s embarrassing the Queen with his rampant lies and should probably stick to the UK thread in here.

So now we got a bloke from across the pond, a euro from a country he’s too ashamed to name and brother smooth mind rounding out the latest crop of HL all stars and much like the NBA their group is being taken over by international stars.
You can always tell when they have no skin in the game

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
JV sounds like a TRL breh. My guess is he is mad he had to settle for an Indian woman.

I’m willing to bet This is a man who was rejected by career minded white wimmenz in Law School and he is still holding a grudge.

It's obvious the Indian woman is also a vile human being and she's there for clout. She has no shame.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Searching ain’t hard breh. In the last two weeks, you have at least 500 posts in TLR posts. And you are a white boy.

Pure lies and nothing on Cornel :mjlol: Try harder. You're an embarrassment here, reduced to dapping "blokes" because they are the only ones who agree with anything your dumb and corny ass has to say lol

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
GWRgWXsbcAAKnRZ