• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Everyone here acting like Biden has got it in the bag

Yet POTUS himself is feeling angry and anxious

If Muslims and other groups feel they have a better shot domestically and on the foreign policy front with the other guy people will hold them accountable for their actions if he is elected.

:manny:

I will do what I feel is best for my community, the Muslim community, and myself and vote for Joe Biden.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If Muslims and other groups feel they have a better shot domestically and on the foreign policy front with the other guy people will hold them accountable for their actions if he is elected.

I will do what I feel is best for my community, the Muslim community, and myself and vote for Joe Biden.
That’s not in dispute

But this is historically unpopular president

The article has so many things

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

There are about 4 million Muslims living in the US. How many live in the swing states? How many are actually registered to vote and actively vote? This isn't to downplay their concerns. But I find it interesting the lowkey maga crew in here have found a new thing to latch on to so they can complain about the Democrats. Now it's gaza. Throwing in polls to 'prove their point'. When gaza is under control they'll move on to something else.

Steps are already in play to get that situation under control. No it's not immediate. Who but someone itching to complain would expect that?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Everyone here acting like Biden has got it in the bag

Yet POTUS himself is feeling angry and anxious

:mjlol: No one is saying that Biden has it in the bag, we are just saying Trump has a ton of headwinds. Plus wasn't Biden old... tired... now he is angry, swearing? Per the source, it doesn't sounds like the person was at the meeting.

In a private meeting at the White House in January, allies of the president had just told him that his poll numbers in Michigan and Georgia had dropped over his handling of the war between Israel and Hamas.

Both are battleground states he narrowly won four years ago, and he can’t afford any backsliding if he is to once again defeat Donald Trump. He began to shout and swear, a lawmaker familiar with the meeting said.

He believed he had been doing what was right, despite the political fallout, he told the group, according to the lawmaker.