• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The above polls had a sample size between 800 and 1500 people.

Looking at the data...as I have long suspected....the numbers of total people polled increases as the age goes up.

It is no surprise then that these polls for the general election lean more for Trump. Older people tend to vote more to the right. They also tend to be a shrinking voter base. Younger people, who are less likely to participate in polls but more likely to vote, tend to be more liberal in politics.

@FAH1223 when I ask you for information on these polls this is the kind of info I wanted. You acted like you didn't know what I was asking for. :yeshrug:
What’s interesting is every poll showing Trump winning young voters has Biden winning old voters

It’s weird

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just makes no sense to me. I get that a republican official/politician would likely think Trump is going to win in 2024 due to the polls so you kiss his ass but that doesn't explain why we saw this same behavior in 2020 when Trump was down in polls. Or later years where they kept losing elections because of him. There has to be something else going on because not even W Bush received this type of unwavering republican (politician) support during the bad years of the Iraq war or financial crisis. People are literally debasing themselves to praise this man.

It’s a cult of personality that we have never seen before. I think it has to do with Trump’s celebrity prior to entering politics (celebs are America’s true noble class) and most importantly he loudly, proudly and publicly voiced what these people have been saying to each other in private for years.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a cult of personality that we have never seen before. I think it has to do with Trump’s celebrity prior to entering politics (celebs are America’s true noble class) and most importantly he loudly, proudly and publicly voiced what these people have been saying to each other in private for years.

Exactly he’s tapped into their emotions on such a level that it doesn’t even matter if voting for him goes against some of their own self interests as long as he talks sh1t and tries to destroy people they hate with a huge passion

Their hatred for liberals or the “left” and certain ethnic groups races gay people trannies etc far supersedes even their own self interests

Edit: oh I didn’t realize he said politicians

As far as the politicians I think alot of it just has to do with wanting to keep power and knowing kissing Trumps ass helps them keep their job

Also I think fear has something to do with it. Politicians who go against Trump are literally getting threatened by Trump supporters and a lot of them just don’t want to deal with that

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Everyone has somewhat moved on, but to return to the Hur report for a minute:

within the transcript, (which may or may not have been public at first) there is a direct quote from Hur, where he says something like"you seem to have almost photographic memory recall", with seeming sincerity

why did NO media group run that as a headline? or run the two as a contrasting?

The "old man with a bad memory" and that quote. everyone just ran with the worst section of a 340 page report.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Everyone has somewhat moved on, but to return to the Hur report for a minute:

within the transcript, (which may or may not have been public at first) there is a direct quote from Hur, where he says something like"you seem to have almost photographic memory recall", with seeming sincerity

why did NO media group run that as a headline? or run the two as a contrasting?

The "old man with a bad memory" and that quote. everyone just ran with the worst section of a 340 page report.
Rep Eric Swelwell pointed that out in the hearing and made Hur look like a clown for not including that in the report but had it in the transcript lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gavin waiting in the wings for his 28 campaign against Don Jr
i dont even want to nominate gavin in '28 tbh, defending cali will be awful. this was his year to just "but trump" every criticism

it's crazy how trump fukked desantis out of his nomination, and biden fukked newsom out of his too :dead:is there fukkin ANYONE who actually wants trump/biden over newsom/desantis, if you had to pick a matchup?