WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just makes no sense to me. I get that a republican official/politician would likely think Trump is going to win in 2024 due to the polls so you kiss his ass but that doesn't explain why we saw this same behavior in 2020 when Trump was down in polls. Or later years where they kept losing elections because of him. There has to be something else going on because not even W Bush received this type of unwavering republican (politician) support during the bad years of the Iraq war or financial crisis. People are literally debasing themselves to praise this man.
They know his MAGA people are crazy and will literally run up on them and do them physical harm. It’s all about literal self preservation.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:dead:

Insanity. I don't subscribe to all the dire shyt in that post but do I believe Trump is setting up a repeat of 2020 in terms of questioning the vote, disputing early+mail voting etc? Yes. The problem is that if you can't pull a coup off while IN office, you can't pull it off while OUT of office. The other problem is if you exclusively push election day voting you harm your vote total. Some people are going to change their mind, stay home, get delayed due to bad weather, etc. Pooling as many votes as possible before any of that can happen is critical.

We're about to have 7 months of Trump saying insane shyt on TV/internet every week. Turnout is going to be very high for both parties, but if you can't get your people out on election day or the lines are too long or there are problems....that hurts you. Just mind blowing they're willing to let one man's delusions and resentments doom them on an issue that republicans created. Mail voting was pioneered in Florida for elderly republican voters who couldn't make it to the polls in person. It worked perfectly in Florida, they won many elections! Disregarding it now to satisfy one dude is wild.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The above polls had a sample size between 800 and 1500 people.

Looking at the data...as I have long suspected....the numbers of total people polled increases as the age goes up.

It is no surprise then that these polls for the general election lean more for Trump. Older people tend to vote more to the right. They also tend to be a shrinking voter base. Younger people, who are less likely to participate in polls but more likely to vote, tend to be more liberal in politics.

@FAH1223 when I ask you for information on these polls this is the kind of info I wanted. You acted like you didn't know what I was asking for. :yeshrug: