WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bruh is really confident with that no vote shyt from 4km away. Maybe the Supreme Court and Federal law hits different out there

:manny:
Maybe Trump will throw them paper towels if they have more wildfires.

:manny:

On the bright side, when the war with China kicks off he'll make more money with the increased military presence at his service industry job. :whoo:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yes, I am Native Hawaiian and I live in Hawaii. The liberal defense force would like to make sure everyone knows this for some reason.
I'm saying it's not in the bag yet and every vote matters. I'm not the one telling people Biden is going to win and that Trump has no chance.
So whose the one with the agenda here? :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
honored is such a crazy word to use...

she really took "leftists" for a ride, some of them still don't see it
Did she get a nose job?

GIrcqTEX0AAI-r1

Screen-Shot-2022-11-15-at-10.34.25-AM.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Just makes no sense to me. I get that a republican official/politician would likely think Trump is going to win in 2024 due to the polls so you kiss his ass but that doesn't explain why we saw this same behavior in 2020 when Trump was down in polls. Or later years where they kept losing elections because of him. There has to be something else going on because not even W Bush received this type of unwavering republican (politician) support during the bad years of the Iraq war or financial crisis. People are literally debasing themselves to praise this man.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

The whole "are you better off now than you were 4 years ago" message the Republicans are now trotting out is going to backfire pretty spectacularly.

"We meant 4 years ago from last year! 2020 doesn't count. And trump should get another term because of the China virus and Mueller investigations! They didn't let trump do anything. But trump got more done then any president ever!"

Maga brain mush.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"We meant 4 years ago from last year! 2020 doesn't count. And trump should get another term because of the China virus and Mueller investigations! They didn't let trump do anything. But trump got more done then any president ever!"

Maga brain mush.

Sounds like TLR posting. Cats openly bragged about making $9 an hour pre-pandemic era, talking about "I'm making money with 2 low paying jobs, but Trump's economy is on 🔥" type nonsense. Those PPP Loan scandals and jail sentences are legit insane.