WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
can one of you capitalists pay off my student loan debt

shyt if this fukking pos bozo Powell started cutting rates in June or July I would be burning money right now but that isn't what happened. We're not playing on easy mode right now and things are not rosy.

I can suggest voting Kamala unless you want to see your loans privatized and held by Harlan Crow or Betsy DeVos

:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Do we have to give them all individual 🐍 emojis or for ease of convenience just a group one? Maybe a group discount on all blue MAGA apparel? HL Allstars we really are going to need your guidance on this one :sadcam:

Maybe one of you all can take it upon yourselves to find a way to collectively ridicule and demean them for supporting killer Kamala? I understand why you guys are so cranky all the time, the job of constantly broadcasting your moral superiority and unmatchable political acumen over others CANT be easy :whew:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Are you advocating for housing prices to drop so people can afford them? The only thing that can change affordability right now is interest rates.

Desirable neighborhoods have always been expensive. I'm not sure where you live, but in my area (Raleigh NC) the main places people want to live are Cary. Wake Forest, & Apex. These cities haven't been "affordable" to FTHBs since like 2015-6.

Also, many FTHBs don't purchase in top neighborhoods, and if they do it's most likely going to be some sort of fixer-upper that drains their funds.
I’m advocating for a FTHB refundable tax credit like we had from 2006 to 2010. It was 8k then it should be 15k in 2025