Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep! @FAH1223 will post ten polls a day showing trump ahead. If Biden gets ahead in any of them he is suddenly busy. Him and @the cac mamba are so obvious. Our HL bothsiders crew on the prowl.

Don't worry. They actually want Biden to win. They told you so.:mjlol:
we all want Biden to win. we just have different ideas on the best way for him to do it :yeshrug:

i want Biden to move to the middle on gas prices, shutting down the border, etc; common sense issues that normal people agree on, affect their pocketbooks directly, and that the Republicans currently have an edge on. you want to pander to the NYU/Berkeley campuses by making people buy electric cars, pandering to illegal immigrants, and promoting militant fakkitry

your ideas are great in AOC and Jayapal's districts, i want to win in the suburbs of arizona and wisconsin

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry: god damnit, joe. start bragging about this. stop letting the Orange fakkit and the Republicans dominate this narrative

One thing about most Dem politicians is that their docile and bytches and Trump knows it

It’s why he tried to overthrow democracy it and it took a Republican from Georgia to stop him or he would have sucesfully done it

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yep! @FAH1223 will post ten polls a day showing trump ahead. If Biden gets ahead in any of them he is suddenly busy. Him and @the cac mamba are so obvious. Our HL bothsiders crew on the prowl.

Don't worry. They actually want Biden to win. They told you so.:mjlol:

I was posting polls in 2020 showing Biden up all year.

My agenda is that we need to understand why Biden is losing!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:huhldup:

the Orange fakkit isnt winning Nevada, i dont see it. too many californians moved here

and he's not fukkin winning michigan either