WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

I haven’t even really researched this Zuckerberg thing of him admitting yesterday that he helped the Dems with election interference but im sure it’s not worth my time

I’m guessing it had more to do with the Biden administration trying to stop Covid misinformation then them threatening Facebook about any negative articles about them

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I haven’t even really researched this Zuckerberg thing of him admitting yesterday that he helped the Dems with election interference but im sure it’s not worth my time

I’m guessing it had more to do with the Biden administration trying to stop Covid misinformation then them threatening Facebook about any negative articles about them

It funny that they say this with a straight face when Musk is giving Trump in kind contributions and $45 million a month in direct contributions.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It funny that they say this with a straight face when Musk is giving Trump in kind contributions and $45 million a month in direct contributions.

I’m sure there excuse is “well the Dems do this through mainstream media”

Or Elon will tweet stuff like this :mjlol:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Schiff’s tweet doesn’t sync up with Zuck actually said…how could the Biden administration illegally censor stuff and commit election interference in 2020, when they didn’t come into power until 2021 :mjlol:

What Zuck actually said is the Biden WH asked them to suppress Covid misinformation in 2021, and Facebook refused….he’s somehow conflating that with Facebook deciding on its own to minimize the Hunter laptop story after being briefed previously by the FBI of potential Russian misinformation efforts, and expecting people to be stupid and mix it all together

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Every post he has is talking down to others. Like “I’m smarter than YOU, everyone else in this forum is dumb.”
That’s the thing, if he actually said profound stuff it would be a little more tolerable but this dude never says anything other than condescending babble.

@Professor Emeritus is someone that says a lot of profound stuff IMO but he doesn’t talk down to people.