WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Cuomo definitely tried his best to both sides.

Dems say they want increased taxes and regs on Corporations. Increased taxes on the super rich.

When Republicans say they're going to go after the elites, who exactly are they talking about??

Black Billionaires, like Jay-Z, Beyonce, LeBron James, Robert F Smith, and so on. Those are the elites that the GOP wants to go against.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I've seen the negative impact of certain democratic policies, and I want them to be challenged on that. Im not a Trump supporter. I think Dema have went too far left with some of their bs. Especially in california.

When Trump loses in November, I want you banned for a year. Sounds Good?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, we never got there. It's difficult to do a point-by-point takedown in an informal setting without getting into the weeds about irrelevant bullshyt.

Because of how Trump supporters argue (Gish-galloping, essentially), you have to address 20 half-formed (and often contradictory) talking points. It puts you on the backstep. And the more you try explaining, the more desperate you look.

Best thing to do is to focus on what you both agree on, and drill down on it to allow them to think critically about their views. Trying to "son" someone in a debate IRL usually results in the loser doubling down rather than changing their views.

They always do this. It's so aggravating.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is a legal trap that won't work. If Kamala wins Georgia, Trump will claim that the "new" election laws were violated and ask the courts to get involved. It won't work but it'll be one of many FUD screeds he sends out in the weeks after the election if he loses. Mix in some deceptive videos here or there wil he will convince people that this was stolen (again).

Let Dominion sue the fukk outta election deniers and let them go broke