WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this isnt really true, is it? :dahell: what kinda weak ass shyt is this?

she's making the same mistake biden made, if true. you don't need to get deep and memorize a bunch of policy against this first-grade vocabulary having clown. just keep it simple

taker597

Superstar
Daps

this isnt really true, is it? :dahell: what kinda weak ass shyt is this?

she's making the same mistake biden made, if true. you don't need to get deep and memorize a bunch of policy against this first-grade vocabulary having clown. just keep it simple

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
objective fact that it's been a month, and we haven't seen kamala without a teleprompter

and that's fine with me, but im just not inclined to take this as "right wing bias" after how badly we were lied to and betrayed by biden's team :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nah, we never got there. It's difficult to do a point-by-point takedown in an informal setting without getting into the weeds about irrelevant bullshyt.

Because of how Trump supporters argue (Gish-galloping, essentially), you have to address 20 half-formed (and often contradictory) talking points. It puts you on the backstep. And the more you try explaining, the more desperate you look.

Best thing to do is to focus on what you both agree on, and drill down on it to allow them to think critically about their views. Trying to "son" someone in a debate IRL usually results in the loser doubling down rather than changing their views.
1350.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

If he actually talked to em he'd see how many cosign the banning of slavery books etc. This much gaslighting could power up the country for years to come.
next-friday.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:picard:

I remember when Republicans try to put sleeper agents into the Democratic party. After Joe... They seem to be fed up with in-fighting.

All they got now are Russian/Republican back 3rd party grufters.
The same people obsessed with Gaza and ADOS/FBA Celebrated Tulsi vs Kamala.

That includes Robert3000 and crew

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
objective fact that it's been a month, and we haven't seen kamala without a teleprompter

and that's fine with me, but im just not inclined to take this as "right wing bias" after how badly we were lied to and betrayed by biden's team :mjlol:
I wish you and payday would shut the fukk up. Just because you like black women and wutang doesn't mean we care about your opinion on everything.:umad:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump Says We ‘Gotta’ Restrict the First Amendment​

The former president vowed to torch free-speech protections days after RFK Jr. touted him as anti-censorship

August 26, 2024

Republican presidential nominee former President Donald Trump speaks at the National Guard Association of the United States' 146th General Conference, Monday, Aug. 26, 2024, in Detroit. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

Donald Trump speaks at the National Guard Association of the United States' 146th General Conference, Monday, Aug. 26, 2024, in Detroit. AP Photo/Paul Sancya

On Friday, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made a show of selectively exiting the presidential race and throwing his support behind Donald Trump, hailing the former president as a champion of free speech. Less than a week later, Trump is already promising to crush First Amendment protections if elected in November.

On Monday, Trump complained about pushback to a proposal to sentence people to a year in jail for burning the American flag.

“I wanna get a law passed […] You burn an American flag, you go to jail for one year. Gotta do it — you gotta do it,” Trump said.

“They say, ‘Sir, that’s unconstitutional.’ We’ll make it constitutional.”

Donald Trump proposes making burning an American flag punishable by 1-year in prison.

In 1989, the Supreme Court upheld the right for protesters to burn flags after Gregory Lee Johnson did so at the RNC in Dallas. pic.twitter.com/qi87KUCWis

— FOX 4 NEWS (@FOX4) August 26, 2024
People may tell Trump that jailing anyone who burns the flag is unconstitutional because burning the flag is protected by the First Amendment. In 1989, the Supreme Court ruled in Texas v. Johnson that while the desecration of the flag may be objectionable, “If there is a bedrock principle underlying the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable.”

RFK Jr. has long claimed that the government is censoring him in various ways, and on Friday blamed his failed attempt at a viable run for the presidency on “16 months of censorship, of not being able to get on any network really except for Fox.”

Kennedy added that the Democratic Party had “become the party of the war, censorship, corruption, Big Pharma, Big Tech, big money.” He cited Trump’s stances on free speech, the war in Ukraine, and the war on children as his justification for endorsing the former president. “These are the principal causes that persuaded me to leave the Democratic Party and run as an independent, and now to throw my support to President Trump,” he said.

The endorsement may have also had something to do with Trump’s receptiveness to bringing Kennedy into his administration if he wins. Earlier this month The Washington Post reported that Kennedy’s campaign had attempted to secure meetings with Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign to discuss a potential role for him in her administration should she win the White House — to no avail. Kennedy held similar discussions with the Trump campaign in the time period surrounding the Republican National Convention.

“He invited me to form a unity government. We agreed that we’d be able to continue to criticize each other on the issues where we don’t agree,” Kennedy said on Friday of his conversations with Trump on Friday.

Trump donor Omeed Malik told NBC News that same day that while Kennedy had not been explicitly promised a cabinet-level position, “should they be successful, there are plenty of roles,” where Kennedy might be placed. “I think the area of health is one,” Malik added of the vaccine conspiracy theorist.

Trump has said publicly that he would consider inviting Kennedy into his administration. “I like him a lot. I respect him a lot,” Trump said when asked ahead of Kennedy’s endorsement last week if he would consider appointing Kennedy to a role in his administration if he won. “I probably would, if something like that would happen. He’s a very different kind of a guy — a very smart guy. And, yeah, I would be honored by that endorsement, certainly.”

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
revisionist history. i distinctly remember everyone in here laughing at shiny tulsi ethering kamala on that debate stage
:mjlol:
Well, it's like Trump. At that time, people thought that Tulsi "won" because she said a bunch of inflammatory nonsense that caused Kamala to sputter.

However, most of what she said was bullsh!t. Regardless, Kamala still has a political career and is primed to be the next president. Meanwhile, Tulsi is reduced to being a Trump jester.