WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Kamala is winning the poll by 30%

IF THE DEMS LOSE THE SENATE BECAUSE STUPID ASS PEOPLE HERE SEND LARRY HOGAN TO THE SENATE, I'M GOING TO CURSE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HERE.

This is insane. He's spending 25 times more on advertising than she is.

She's basically letting him define himself with no pushback.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Do you live in Maryland?

Used to. Born and raised in PG County and used to live in MD.

People in this thread think I became anti-Dem Party and all that because of Obama and Clinton. I was teetering but was still good Dem who was cool to vote blue for whomever. Larry Hogan's re-election victory in 2018 that did it for me. The man gave no fukks about the Bmore City public school heating and a/c issues, and the state had control over opening and closing. Kids were in classes with winter coats on and his initial response was that they would not get additional funding.

Later that year, in 2018 btw, Hogan won re-election on the backs of Montgomery, PG, Howard and BMore county Dems. High-ranking Dems like Issac Leggett didn't even wanna support Ben Jealous over Hogan until very late. I went and did canvassing for Jealous that fall---I met and took a pic with Dave Chappelle who came down to help Jealous since they are cousins by marriage---and the national Dems didn't even come down to support the campaign until that last weekend before the election. These people did not give a flying fukk about poor kids or poor people, even if they were black. I was over it all after that.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Used to.

People in this thread think I became anti-Dem Party and all that because of Clinton. It was really Larry Hogan's re-election victory in 2018 that did it for me. The man gave no fukks about the Bmore City public school heating and a/c issues, and the state had control over opening and closing. Kids were in classes with winter coats on and his initial response was that they would not get additional funding.

Later that year, in 2018 btw, Hogan won re-election on the backs of Montgomery, PG, Howard and BMore county Dems. High-ranking Dems like Issac Leggett didn't even wanna support Ben Jealous over Hogan until very late. I went and did canvassing for Jealous that fall---I met and took a pic with Dave Chappelle who came down to help Jealous since they are cousins by marriage---and the national Dems didn't even come down to support the campaign until that last weekend before the election.

That's pretty much a 1:1 take with my views on the Ben Jealous election.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

this isnt really true, is it? :dahell: what kinda weak ass shyt is this?

she's making the same mistake biden made, if true. you don't need to get deep and memorize a bunch of policy against this first-grade vocabulary having clown. just keep it simple

You're an idiot, when someone can lie off the cuff like trump and isn't challenged you need all the facts in your arsenal to respond. You aren't only responding to the moderators, you're also additionally fact checking a liar. So yes notes is good to have.