WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Every post he has is talking down to others. Like “I’m smarter than YOU, everyone else in this forum is dumb.”
We could just ban him and have a bot more efficiently talk down on others, offer no solutions to the endless problems he complains about and be wrong at every corner with the few political takes he actually makes.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
True bozo shyt

Donald J. Trump plans to name his former rival, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and Tulsi Gabbard, a one-time Democrat, as honorary co-chairs of a presidential transition team that will help him select the policies and personnel of any second Trump administration, according to a campaign senior adviser.

Mr. Kennedy, who ended his independent campaign for president and endorsed Mr. Trump on Friday, described his transition role briefly in an interview that aired Monday.
“I’ve been asked to go on the transition team, you know, and to help pick the people who will be running the government,” Mr. Kennedy told Tucker Carlson, the former Fox News host, in an interview posted on X.
Both Mr. Kennedy and Ms. Gabbard spent most of their public life as progressive Democrats. Only four months ago, Mr. Trump was calling Mr. Kennedy a “Radical Left Lunatic” who was “far more LIBERAL than anyone running as a Democrat.” Trump allies pushed stories about Mr. Kennedy’s record of supporting abortion rights and far-left environmentalism as they tried to make his independent candidacy less appealing to Trump voters.

Ms. Gabbard, a former congresswoman who left the Democratic Party after her 2020 presidential run and who endorsed Mr. Trump on Monday, has been helping with the informal debate preparation sessions Mr. Trump has held in recent weeks.

It’s unclear what exactly she and Mr. Kennedy will do in their transition roles, but they will join Mr. Trump’s sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, as well as his running mate, Senator JD Vance, as honorary chairs of the transition.

Brian Hughes, a Trump campaign senior adviser, said that they are “proud that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard have been added to the Trump/Vance Transition team. We look forward to having their powerful voices on the team as we work to restore America’s greatness.”

Mr. Kennedy and Ms. Gabbard did not respond to requests for comment on Tuesday.
Chris Cameron contributed reporting.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Affluent MD Dems are way more conservative than many think. I told you this years ago.
Right after the primary in June, I had to tell my uncles to not vote Hogan. They live in Montgomery County.

Vote for my black PG county executive

My concerns about this race are coming into fruition. I think Angela has a good ground op but she isn't on TV like Hogan is right now. And this MFer needs to win 30% of Dems to win the state and he's polling at getting 25% right now.

FUKK

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Kamala is winning the poll by 30%

IF THE DEMS LOSE THE SENATE BECAUSE STUPID ASS PEOPLE HERE SEND LARRY HOGAN TO THE SENATE, I'M GOING TO CURSE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING HERE.

Yeah Alsobrooks need needs to advertise ASAP.

Larry Hogan likes to claim he's pro choice but his past actions have proven otherwise. Angela needs to start blasting commercials saying this