WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah, she definitely could take this even further. I mean, Modi is legit worse than Trump and she's already expressed some affinity for him too.

I feel like she's personally spewed a lot of racist and anti-immigrant bile so idk if there is much lower to go... she's endorsed Trump(this may actually be the 2nd or 3rd time for all I know lol). I guess she could solidify that through direct action somehow?

I'm thinking more along the lines of telling people to pick up their sickles and cleanse the country or her personally leading a death squad?

What are you thinking?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
she's gotta call him a loser. i want that to be the only thing people are talking about after the debate. someone finally got in trump's face, and told him he's a LOSER, who LOST, and laugh in his face about it

I thought that Biden was the first and only person to really hammer that in a debate. I'd imagine there are some people who will argue that as a woman Harris can't get as demonstrative or aggressive as Biden but she doesn't need to. The mere presence of a young-ish, attractive (Trump's words not mine) woman clowning him is going to make Trump go insane. Hell, that's why he doesn't want to debate! She doesn't have to yell. She simply has to state that she's taken on fraudsters and sexual predators all her life so she's ready to face Trump. Say it on stage at the debate, like she says it in her speeches. She just has to tilt Trump and then show a basic grasp of issues that come up.

I'd imagine we'll also get some form of "I am not President Biden" retort in response to questions on the administration's record and the handling of xyz.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
from the clown car of endorsements to his deranged and patently false statements, trump is crashing out.

i want him to debate her because i think it’ll be a display of comic lunacy, but at this this point, i doubt it even matters.

really starting to wonder if he lasts until november.

:mjlol:
He might actually quit the night before the election. I honestly won’t put it past him..