WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You would never know from reading these articles that Kamala has the momentum and has been on a historic run in the polls since she entered. All you see are articles about how she’s in trouble

This is an opinion piece, but it's not really about polls or momentum. It's a look at voters in somewhere like Maine. It's pretty evenhanded, despite a kind of swipe at the Democrats in the last sentence.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ma dukes is 73yo and is working the phones/sending postcards out for Kamala :salute:

Shout out to Boomers like my parents that are trying to fight the stereotype that their generation went from Peace & Love to Fox News & Trump. I love ya'll

My parents went from Peace & Love to fukk TRUMP :pacspit::ohlawd:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Total cuck I don’t even recognize Trump anymore

Maybe this was him all along. Social Media letting us see the REAL Donald, when the walls close in on him a bit. Not just Legal Trouble but Financial, a control freak that doesn't have control along with people taunting him.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
like i said before there is no such thing as a undecided voter this late in the game, trump is a known quantity and the candidates policies are like night and day. undecided voters are trump supporters, some pretending to be neutral for propaganda purposes and others embarrassed to admit their support of him.

They deserve all the smoke for supporting Trump in secret.