WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah some of my coworkers were talking about how they made more under Trump, there money went a longer way, and everything was cheaper.

Kamala’s gotta come with a counter to this perception
Let's be reality, a lot for these folks are just talking to be a part of a group and not operating in good faith.

Guy on Facebook made a post ABOUT RFK endorsing Trump then went on a tangent about how he made more money back then.

Someone then pointed out his post over the last year where he purchased a home last year and another post where he explicitly stated he's doing better than he ever has earlier this year.

When called on it, with proof, he just responded....

"My industry is covid proof." :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

This is also something that, as November draws ever nearer, should worry Democratic strategists. For young workers like Mr. Amaro and Mr. Leach and millions of other Americans like them who are busting their humps week in and week out trying to get ahead, the price of gas, groceries and housing is perhaps the most important factor in determining their vote. Not abortion, not Gaza, not the war in Ukraine. As long as the perception that Mr. Trump will do a better job with the economy remains unchallenged, the Democrats will pay a price at the polls, perhaps a dear one.
Since it’s in the New York Times, it’s NOW valid. :russ:

This was said last year by a lot of black male voters and was dismissed.

I still don’t think this is that big of a deal either, but one thing Trump did smart about the stimulus checks was say it was his and it was a nice big number.

I remember when Obama passed a similar plan during his administration, they were bragging about 15 cents each paycheck. They roughly come out to the same figure but who notices 15 cents versus $1200.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My view is there's plenty to be upset over.

You are correct that congress is expected to approve certain arms sales depending the threshold which I believe is 10mil/100mil/300mil depending on the type of arms.

That said, the rule allows potus to bypass certain arms sells to allies engaged in conflicts during the informal period. however, the house or senate amrs committee can block it and obviously they didn't and weren't going to.

And that's the entire point that some folks are missing. This is an entire American government who has made the decision at a veto proof level to support Israel.

Not only is it not a simple solution within our own government it gets even more complicated when you accept that Gaza is being run by Islamist Iranian proxy with very little regional support and Israel is run by far right zionists who are equally as adversarial just better equipped.

There needs to be systemic change across the board, but the US isn't as active in the regime change business as we were at the turn of the century so .

These groups gonna have to come to an agreement at some point. Only so much destruction left to do.
I've pointed this out too. I don't think either side wants a truce. Neither side acts like they want it. No calls of diplomacy, just decades of infighting, over and over and over.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Sweet Jesus... I need Threads to go off and become mainstream. Can't stand another second of this White Supremacists app. I'm done with Twitter for the day.

and that's why twitter isn't going anywhere soon. you're just done with them for the day. too many users are emotionally invested in the platform.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is also something that, as November draws ever nearer, should worry Democratic strategists. For young workers like Mr. Amaro and Mr. Leach and millions of other Americans like them who are busting their humps week in and week out trying to get ahead, the price of gas, groceries and housing is perhaps the most important factor in determining their vote. Not abortion, not Gaza, not the war in Ukraine. As long as the perception that Mr. Trump will do a better job with the economy remains unchallenged, the Democrats will pay a price at the polls, perhaps a dear one.

You would never know from reading these articles that Kamala has the momentum and has been on a historic run in the polls since she entered. All you see are articles about how she’s in trouble