WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This whole damn thing needs to be read to see what the Biden campaign was doing. No wonder Pelosi rolled up on Biden in the manner that he did. She was looking at this shyt with disgust, watching it play out in real time. They were literally weekending at Bernie's till November. I will forever admit that I didn't trust this outcome previously but I'll be damned if I'm not marveling at it all now. Kamala's ability to being able to course correct in this climate, at this speed, with this much pressure shows me that the woman has more than what it takes to be called Madam President. This could just be a right person for the right time sort of thing or she could be an all-timer now but brehs, what she is doing is some historic shyt.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

he's truly the master of creating his own reality that people go along with. didn't he invite the taliban to mar-a-lago or something? i remember him kneecapping the afghan govt by basically taking the taliban's side and only after a terrorist attack by them that killed US soldiers that he called it off.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My brother in law basically came out as a Trump supporter to my wife and I today. He was basically repeating the same shyt you'd hear from any run-of-the-mill TLR militant. He mainly pointed to the economy and the border as his reasons why.

I recognize that having a debate in the same way I would on this forum would go nowhere, so I just tried to listen and understand where he was coming from. I did catch him slipping on one point about Kamala. :mjlol:

He was going on about Meg Thee Stallion twerking at a Kamala rally and I had to remind him that AMBER ROSE, THE FOUNDER OF THE SLUTWALK, spoke at the RNC. :mjtf:

It's different when you meet a Black Republican in real life. Here it's like playing Whack-a-mole. IRL it's this awkward balancing of confusion, anger, disappointment, pity and forced patience. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
My brother in law basically came out as a Trump supporter to my wife and I today. He was basically repeating the same shyt you'd hear from any run-of-the-mill TLR militant. He mainly pointed to the economy and the border as his reasons why.

I recognize that having a debate in the same way I would on this forum would go nowhere, so I just tried to listen and understand where he was coming from. I did catch him slipping on one point about Kamala. :mjlol:

He was going on about Meg Thee Stallion twerking at a Kamala rally and I had to remind him that AMBER ROSE, THE FOUNDER OF THE SLUTWALK, spoke at the RNC. :mjtf:

It's different when you meet a Black Republican in real life. Here it's like playing Whack-a-mole. IRL it's this awkward balancing of confusion, anger, disappointment, pity and forced patience. :francis:
Tell that nikka don’t ever step foot in your house again and tell your sister she need to go ahead and bush that nikka… Ain’t leeway with black Maga supporters, ain’t no trying to understand where they coming from.. fukk all them nikkas because if Maga had their way they would be the first nikkas magas hang from a tree..

Tell your bro in law I said he’s a bozo

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Threads being linked to your IG is why it won’t go off. Twitter feeds off being anonymous.
I'm still surprised that they haven't found a way to make you have an account on Threads without having an IG account.

There are ways to counter bots without the IG thing.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Sorry to hear that breh. Out of curiosity, what is his profession?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sorry to hear that breh. Out of curiosity, what is his profession?
Kinda hard to describe, but he's essentially a park ranger without the goofy uniform.

He's actually a good solid dude, but he has a very IDGAF attitude. Doesn't care about anything or anyone that doesn't directly concern him.