WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its the reality of her situation though/the current polls. If she doesn't win the Senate what are her options beyond what was said? As it stands the Dems need an "upset" in Montana, Texas, or Florida to maintain control if she wins. Quite a few posters make that complaint about FAH like hes a right-wing shill but is he supposed to only post pro-Kamala content?

Wonder why they didn't put Curry in the graphic
He prob didn’t want to be in the graphic…

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I wonder how much ny and California trending right is taking down the popular percentage. Kathy hochul is disastrous

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how much ny and California trending right is taking down the popular percentage. Kathy hochul is disastrous
At a certain point, even I have to admit the NY Times’ polls are ass. Like just looking at the cross tabs makes no sense. There is 0 scenario where Harris goes from like plus 20 something among 18-29 to minus 20 or so in a month or at all.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
At a certain point, even I have to admit the NY Times’ polls are ass. Like just looking at the cross tabs makes no sense. There is 0 scenario where Harris goes from like plus 20 something among 18-29 to minus 20 or so in a month or at all.
Yes those polls are ass, I however do think those two states are trending right temporarily. A lot of that is due to the great migration during covid.