WHO WINS?

• Total voters

voiture

Superstar
Daps
RFK Jr. Is a true nutcase. I hope that fool tanks Trump's whole campaign. Those two deserve each other.

In the situation where the Presidential election is tied:

This was their plan to take votes from Biden and it blew up in their face after Biden dropped out. This is a hail Mary

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Outside of the police presence and it being a red state, why the opposition to ATL? Or you just like Michigan

Real shyt bruh why does it always come back to trannies? Theyre like 2% of the population here, WHO is making this a hot button issue but you?
I’m just not a ATL type of guy
:dame:
And Michigan is great. Got water stuff. Islands. Metro detroit is awesome. Full of black people with rich black history. Blue all throughout the political ranks. Only thing that sucks is weather but thanks to human nature, climate change will solve that problem over the next couple decades :blessed: :mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's been a wild month but I think Kamala has handled herself well since the switch and had a good speech last night. With Biden historic decision, 2028 basically starts now. Though Kamala is technically in the Incumbent role, due to her youth this is now a "Change" Election. I thought Walz was a great pick. Sure Shapiro would have locked in PA but I think Walz will lock in 3 of the 4 Blue Wall States for sure (Wis, Minn, Mich). I also believe he attracts the same type of voters that Biden would have in Penn so I believe he will help to secure The Blue Wall. Look Racism is real, Sexism is real but that doesn't mean she can't win. Her Map will basically be a game of holding serve with Biden's Map. Vance has been a disaster and yes he is way worst than Palin because she did energize the base and he's energizing nothing. Trump does not know how to attack Kamala because he's tried for a month and everything has fell flat.

The Convention was good, Barack and Michelle went in. But it's crunch time now, only 2 months left. Time was always going to be an issue with a switch that late in the game. Early voting starts next month. She can win this, just has to keep the ship steady for the next two months. I believe Kamala will secure the Poplar vote, it's the Blue Wall that she must hold serve in. Trump can't get over 50% or the Popular vote to save his life. MAGA is the minority of the Country. It's a matter of Independents crossing over. From what I've seen, that will happen. Republicans are openly talking about voting for Kamala. Thankfully an open convention did not happen and Biden made sure his successor was in place once he stepped down. There is still the Debates, October Surprise and Donald does have sentencing next month. But overall it could have been a mess but it ended up being the perfect storm with Vance being such a horrible pick and Walz being good one.

210119_abcnl_breakdown_shah_hpMain_4x3_608.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a wild month but I think Kamala has handled herself well since the switch and had a good speech last night. With Biden historic decision, 2028 basically starts now.
:why: let's get through november first

no one knows anything about how 2028 will look :dead: it's either incumbent kamala, or another wide open, 2020 style primary