WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine being an english subject, and coming onto an american forum thinking you know anything about our politics :mjlol:

i would never tell you why tories are beating labour, or however your goofy ass system works. now go bow to king charles :scust:
Breh I support you making your choice about your lifestyle. Find a gay bar somewhere and open up that closet.

:dame:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't explain why trannies live in your head so much so you try to attack me like I care about your opinion :mjlol: And then turn around and ask me a question like you answered any of mine. A cac to your core
so when progressives whine and cry about why they aren't taken seriously, and kamala feels the need to move right; you don't want to hear the answer. is that correct?

i mean, what the fukk is the problem? if you don't like my answer, then explain why "kamala is moving right", and causing so many tears in here. go;

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba : gaza doesnt matter to most voters, its too far away

also @the cac mamba : most voters care about a tranny they will never meet thats competing in a womens sport they have never watched and they also dont know any women who compete in that sport
progressives; these are both huge, important issues

90% of american voters; :childplease: :mjlol::camby:

glad i could help you understand :salute: no one wants to watch you bozos cry about "kamala moving right". progressives don't know a fukking thing about winning a general election, so leave it to the professionals and serious people

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I support you making your choice about your lifestyle. Find a gay bar somewhere and open up that closet.

:russell: move along, rentboy. get rid of your inbred family of "royal" cacs before you come in here wolfing about american politics :mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
people want the democrats to strike a balance between criminal justice reform, and not being weak on crime that affects working, middle class people

you'd know this if you weren't a lithuanian agent
These guys are delusional. Publicly safety has to be a priority for any elected officials
Just to be clear, you guys think it's a good idea for the Democrats to support a Sheriff who was sued for taking bribes from telecom companies so that incarcerated people can't be visited by their children so that they would have to use the telecom companies service to speak with their family. Dispense with all the "weak on crime, public safety" bullshyt, that is what you're promoting. If you own it, god bless you. But own it. You think this is what the Democrats should be pivoting to. Correct?

Daps
so when progressives whine and cry about why they aren't taken seriously, and kamala feels the need to move right; you don't want to hear the answer. is that correct?

i mean, what the fukk is the problem? if you don't like my answer, then explain why "kamala is moving right", and causing so many tears in here. go;
weird and embarrassing that you think being able to define what a woman is, is an insult. i assure you i don't take it that way

democrats cant feign outrage about this while they tell me bruce jenner decided to be a woman one day :yeshrug:

its not an issue; republicans are just right. men who were born with a penis should not be playing womens sports :dahell:

you think democrats are correct on that issue? :mjlol: its fukking embarrassing that democrats are no longer able to define what a woman is

democrats claim to be the 'party of science', until some man in a wig wants to play womens sports? :laff:

like i said, keep thinking all this bullshyt is gonna keep voters. it isnt :yeshrug:

is this a woman? yes or no?

biden's "first female appointment" talking about permanently mutilating kids with surgeries :what:

i dont care if it's "right wing content" when the left is dead fukkin wrong and embarrassing :camby:

you wanna talk about more important issues? how about medicare for all, voting rights, or codifying Roe? except oh yeah; the left didnt get any of that done :mjlol: so this is what we're left with on their fukkin priorities list

@AquaCisBoy is a clown who can't form his own opinions, or back them up when asked. he doesn't even really believe in that shyt :mjlol:

i don't remember signing up to be a part of this anti-science, anti-woman movement. listen to this fukking idiot

why the fukk do we have to concede this WRONG issue to the republicans? :snoop:who asked for this brand-hurting, embarrassing crusade?

:scusthov:

:childplease:

:mjlol:

i really, truly don't understand why you guys insist on spitting in the face of common sense, just to avoid admitting dems are wrong and embarrassing on ONE issue. like if you say that bruce jenner isn't a woman, a MAGA hat would appear on your head :laff:

nobody cared about trehs, until they started invading women's spaces, and liberal teachers started pushing this filth in public schools. because you're right, nobody cares about what adults want to do to themselves. but pushing back on obvious overreach by a mentally ill segment is not 'obsession' :dead:

here's visual evidence that it's the position of every single Democrat in the House. but whatever you wanna tell yourself, i guess

anti science, anti woman, anti common sense

no, if she was born with a p*ssy, she's a woman. if she was born with a dikk, she's a man. chromosomes have settled this "debate"

sad to see you beclown yourself :huhldup:and for what reason

more grotesque anti-woman trandering from this administration, that nobody asked for :salute:

what is a woman? :ehh:
This is the shyt you get if you pull up your name + woman on this forum alone

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to be clear, you guys think it's a good idea for the Democrats to support a Sheriff who was sued for taking bribes from telecom companies so that incarcerated people can't be visited by their children so that they would have to use the telecom companies service to speak with their family. Dispense with all the "weak on crime, public safety" bullshyt, that is what you're promoting. If you own it, god bless you. But own it. You think this is what the Democrats should be pivoting to. Correct?
yes, i do. if you lived in america, you'd understand that people are tired of car thieves, and having to ask walmart employees to unlock the deodorant, and that all that "defund the police" bullshyt failed miserably

breh....you don't fukking live here. what would you know about any of this :laff:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: move along, rentboy. get rid of your inbred family of "royal" cacs before you come in here wolfing about american politics :mjlol:
Ask the folks on the thread who they would rather see comment breh. It would be a landslide. In all seriousness though Come out of the closet already. It's clear you had an American Beauty moment the way you carry on.

Or a Crying Game moment, but instead of vomiting you sucked the dikk....

Live your truth white snake:dame:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@the cac mamba : gaza doesnt matter to most voters, its too far away

also @the cac mamba : most voters care about a tranny they will never meet thats competing in a womens sport they have never watched and they also dont know any women who compete in that sport

:skip:

Yeah, apparently pronouns should matter more to Americans than our tax dollars being used to decapitate babies :francis:

Not how I'd prioritize these things but people gonna think what they think I guess